Author Topic: gguhoa's journey and research  (Read 45234 times)

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
Re: gguhoa's journey and research
« Reply #75 on: 2019-01-11 14:48:40 »
Wow, I've been away from this forum for a few months, and I've missed a lot of interesting stuff! Gguhoa, your posts are very interesting. I'd like to ask if you could describe the foreskin stretching techniques you have used, and how they might have stretched out your frenulum. I've been very tempted to tie off my frenulum recently, but I'm reluctant to pull the trigger. So I'd be very curious to know what you did, and for how long, to achieve your impressive results. I'd also like to ask about your meatus, which seems unusually open. Was it always like that, or did this result from some of the things you have done? BTW, I've tried toothpaste before, but never nail polish. I would've never though to try that, but I think I will now. Thanks! :)

what I did for stretching my foreskin was simply pulling the foreskin over a flesh tunnel that has somewhat larger diameter than your own glans. Also I love to play with my frenulum alone a lot when I masturbate like pulling stretching and stuffs like that. Why my meatus is that wide I dont know tbh. It does behave like that sometimes but I haven't found out what the exact reason is. Usually its not open as it should be.

Damn thats so interesting that you could even change the form of the glans that way!! Im really looking forward to the result, keept it up gguhoa!! :D

I hope this results in something but for now it doesnt seem to be progressing any further. :(

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #76 on: 2019-01-11 20:23:43 »
mh well keep us updated :D!

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #77 on: 2019-01-14 10:18:23 »
what I did for stretching my foreskin was simply pulling the foreskin over a flesh tunnel that has somewhat larger diameter than your own glans.
Where did you place the flesh tunnel? Did you place it behind the glans, and pull the foreskin over the glans? Or did you place the flesh tunnel over the tip of the glans, and pull the foreskin tip over it? Please explain.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #78 on: 2019-01-14 14:11:14 »
Where did you place the flesh tunnel? Did you place it behind the glans, and pull the foreskin over the glans? Or did you place the flesh tunnel over the tip of the glans, and pull the foreskin tip over it? Please explain.

I placed it over the tip of glans and then covered it with foreskin. For first times I used kinda weak rubber band to help the foreskin staying the ring covered.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #79 on: 2019-01-30 18:48:45 »
Hello guys,

Its been quite a while since I posted but I decided to make an update since I have reached roughly 6 months of my permanent retraction life.

So first: the coil ring.
It didn't work. No matter how long I wear it, the glans would eventually go back to its original form after time passes. However I got other thing that I wanted to achive by wearing the ring, namely drying corona. You can see on the first picture that corona is now well dried and has developed scaly texture similar to my dry glans.
The glans itself also dried further. You can see the nice texture on the erect glans.
I still have some goals. I want my back and side of the glans to get such scaly texture too. Its taking a bit time but slowly they are changing too.

As always I tried some stuffs. I tried painting my penis with some normal drawing paint. I checked possible toxicity before I applied. It is kinda funny since it gives much stronger white color than toothpaste. But it is also more fragile and falls off much more easier. I probably need to do some experiment on it to improve stability.

As last I also made a comparison image between a circumcised glans that I found on the internet (left) and my uncircumcised 6 months long retracted glans (right). I don't want to boast but I have to say they look quite the same in terms of texture.
Overall I'm happy with the result and I will keep doing this. I'm already looking forward to changes that will happen when reach next milestone.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #80 on: 2019-01-30 20:49:52 »
Nice progress! Your corona really looks great :D

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #81 on: 2019-03-11 16:55:33 »
Hi all

A brief update.
Recently I have been using rubbing alcohol to accelerate keratinization and drying.
I simply fill a small plastic bag with rubbing alcohol and put in my glans and seal with a hair tie or something similar. It does its job really fast but I must warn you that it is very painful when you start.

I will share more pics later

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #82 on: 2019-03-12 09:44:43 »
That's an interesting idea, a little tough love :D
How much time do you wear the bag?

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #83 on: 2019-03-21 16:04:33 »
That's an interesting idea, a little tough love :D
How much time do you wear the bag?

depends on but I don't wear it too long cuz the hair band used to seal can cause some problem and swelling. Usually no more than 5 min at a time
I do multiple times a day instaed.

Offline AlejandroAlejandro

• NSFW Access
« Reply #84 on: 2019-03-24 12:03:21 »
Hello I have a question about the toothpaste method. Can I do this without the nailpolish? And if so how long do I keep it on for?

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #85 on: 2019-03-25 17:54:32 »
Does the alcohol bath accomplish more than just wiping everything with rubbing alcohol?

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #86 on: 2019-06-01 09:19:15 »
hey how is it going? @gguhoa

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
« Reply #87 on: 2019-06-02 11:48:09 »
The rubbing alcohol in a bag trick looks interesting. I've tried putting alcohol on my cock and it only stings if it goes inside the piss slit, but it isn't exactly unpleasant! I'd suggest using a condom rather than a plastic bag.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #88 on: 2019-07-16 22:08:35 »
Hey guys it has been quite long since I posted last time.

Im still living pulled back and I also did myself a frenulum piercing.
I havent seen a lot changes on my glans. I suppose I am nearing the end of maximum keratinization. Even frenulum has developed some scale like pattern like glans. :)

However now I am somewhat seriously considering a circumcision. I really admire the high and tight cut look and no matter how you try it is simply impossible to achive that look with just pulling the foreskin back. But Im not decided yet so we will see.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #89 on: 2019-07-17 16:31:08 »
Oh come on, not you too...