News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Strangulation

Started by Oenomaus, 2015-06-19 01:42:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Oenomaus

Hi Pips!
I noticed on my "sea cucumber" that if i keep the foreskin just pulled back, i mean, not packing, it forms a sort of a strangulation, that comes from the tip of the foreskin.
Do you all have this stuff?
Do you recommend stretching?
Grazzi!

soundsgreat87

Really?? Your foreskin doesn't look very tight at all, at least not in these pics http://pulledback.org/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;pic=319

Do you mean it gets kind of puffy when you keep it pulled back? If so, that's paraphimosis. If it's not too severe, just roll the skin forward again and it'll be fine. You'll need to stretch your foreskin opening wider to fix it.

Kylar

Interestingly quite a few otherwise very loose foreskinned people get that.  Not sure why...

Oenomaus

can you recommend any type of technic for stretching?

Kylar

Quote from: Oenomaus on 2015-06-20 01:03:54
can you recommend any type of technic for stretching?

I usually recommend tightskins to stretch in a forward position rather than by pulling back: grab the end of the foreskin with both hands, and pull the tip open as far as the skin allows without pain.  Hold it so for a few minutes, let it (and your hands) rest, rinse and repeat.  Do it every day unless you're sore.  Advanced users can insert fingers inside and stretch that way instead.