Author Topic: best method for foreskin retraction for growers  (Read 12508 times)

Offline Richard 1968

• NSFW Access
  • hi there!
best method for foreskin retraction for growers
« on: 2015-05-18 10:09:29 »
Hi.  I've tried a load of different methods for skinning back. Sock method seems to be the best. Has anyone had any success with other methods? I see there's a method on here that uses foam craft cards. Might try that but I'm not sure it would be any better.
I'm gay and I really like the feeling of a bare knob. Have been trying the past year off and on with some success. Would love to have it permanently retracted and eventually with very little or no sensitivity at all.

Offline Rlewin

• NSFW Access
Re: best method for foreskin retraction for growers
« Reply #1 on: 2015-05-18 14:04:07 »
For me the loom band method works the best for me by far.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2015-05-18 18:28:16 »
I've been using a steel glans ring and it works great. By far the least fiddly method for me. I can just put it on and forget it.

Offline Richard 1968

• NSFW Access
  • hi there!
« Reply #3 on: 2015-05-18 22:05:13 »
That sounds a lot easier than having to cut up old socks! I haven't given metal gland rings a try but I'm not sure how it would work as I'm a grower.
I'm gay and I really like the feeling of a bare knob. Have been trying the past year off and on with some success. Would love to have it permanently retracted and eventually with very little or no sensitivity at all.

Offline Richard 1968

• NSFW Access
  • hi there!
« Reply #4 on: 2015-05-19 02:37:02 »
The loom band method does sound interesting. Are you a grower Rlewin? I have tried rubber bands before but they cut into the foreskin too much.

Offline Rlewin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2015-05-20 05:30:36 »
I'm a grower and no the bands don't feel bad. I can't notice them at all really😀.

Offline Richard 1968

• NSFW Access
  • hi there!
« Reply #6 on: 2015-05-20 07:15:08 »
Ok thx. May give it a try 😊

Offline Wray

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2015-05-23 20:42:10 »
You could try the silicone cock rings, I use those. There is a pack of three and they are very flexible.

I am a grower too, so I sometimes use these but I have also recently been trying the spoon method, seems to work if you get it roght ;)

Offline Richard 1968

• NSFW Access
  • hi there!
« Reply #8 on: 2015-05-23 20:49:33 »
Thx Wray. I've recently started using a cut condom which seems to be working ok. I think perseverance seems to be the key. I've only ever managed to skin back for a month. So I'm going to beat that this time!

Offline Wray

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2015-05-24 19:15:19 »
Yip I hear you man! I think my maximum is 2 weeks, it feels great when I have it back but as a consequence it also makes me really horny and the minute I cum it all goes wrong. I always tell myself that I need to skin it back but even when I do it seems to be harder to keep the skin back.

No matter what technique I use it always seems to go back over the glands :(

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
« Reply #10 on: 2015-06-03 01:30:13 »
Hi, I used to have the problem of trying to keep it back after cumming. Even though I tried to, I usually felt I didn't want to keep it back: partly the sensitivity after cumming, but also a sort of lack of desire to do so. However after many years of retracting, and the glans becoming a lot less sensitive, it now feels necessary to pull it back after after I have cum. In fact if it rolls forward after I have fucked when I pull out, I feel I need to retract it again as soon as possible. So it is all about getting used to it I think. Regards James
Regards, James