News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Papules and pulling back

Started by Oenomaus, 2015-04-03 01:46:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Oenomaus

Hey Guyz!
I am sorry to be a bit deviating from our main theme...but: Is there anyone that has PPP (penile papules)?
Do you think that keeping your foreskin back helps to make those bumps go away, or, at least, make it smaller?

soundsgreat87

That's actually a good question that I've never seen anyone have an answer to.

I've never seen PPP on cut guys, but I don't know if I've seen enough "permanent" skin-backs to be able to tell if they disappear... if they had any to begin with!

Kylar

Well, not sure, I've just seen someone on xhamster who is pretty much all the time retracted and has an impressive crown of PPP...

soundsgreat87

Tease something like that without linking, tsk... ;)

Kylar

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2015-04-03 08:02:46
Tease something like that without linking, tsk... ;)

http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/4383335/il_mio_pene_e_l_039_anello_my_penis_and_ring.html This album is even relevant for our interests, but just go look around :)

soundsgreat87

Nice find! It's interesting that his frenulum is so long/loose that the foreskin only seems to cover the rim of the glans. But yeah, he definitely has PPP...

Oenomaus

I don't know what to say..but...that stuff looks pretty similar to mine.
But i also think that "the guy" hasn't been keeping the foreskin retracted all time... just my opinion.
I might be posting something like my case..just for testing.. like, day one after pulling back and day 30.
I think that could be interesting... 
Would I? 8)

Kylar

You could post even a bit more often than that :)

As for him, he said that's the normal position for his foreskin, it's rare that the skin covers even when soft.