Author Topic: Constriction  (Read 4441 times)

Offline mickeymouse

• NSFW Access
Constriction
« on: 2015-02-14 11:55:02 »
Hi all,

Just wondering... There is a lot of discussion about the foreskin shrinking and whether this happens or not. It seems like it would be really useful if it did, but has anyone tried to help this along? The reason I ask is that I had a thought this morning... would hemorrhoid cream work? I've heard an old wives tale that it shrinks bags under the eyes and reduces wrinkles... so maybe it would shrink the foreskin down a bit? If anyone has tried this or found any info as to whether it works or not, I would be interested to know.

When I looked it up, i couldn't find anything useful regarding hemorrhoid cream and shrinking the foreskin, but found that the reason it shrinks hemorrhoids is that is contains constricting medications (vascular, so it narrows blood vessels; not sure this is a great idea), but found that Witch Hazel is also a natural constricting agent, and I have found a site which says this can be used to clean the penis (to get rid of fordyce spots; those little white pimples that 70-80% or men get on their penis), and thought I might try this, as it sounds similar to the surgical spirit method, but with constricting as well as drying properties.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Constriction
« Reply #1 on: 2015-02-14 20:10:49 »
I've always been curious if astringents like Witch Hazel would do this, but never got around to trying it.