Author Topic: Need motivation!  (Read 4732 times)

Offline 753951mlpnko

Need motivation!
« on: 2018-12-22 14:52:45 »
Hey guys!

I've been retracting my foreskin intermittently for a couple of years now but I think the longest I've gone on is just probably two weeks. Sometimes I lose interest after I've masturbated, sometimes I'm just more caught up with other things. And its quite difficult to stay retracted at the gym. My foreskin pretty much stay retracted with a simple pull back, but does come forward when i move around a lot or during sleep as I sleep commando. Im starting my next journey of pulling back now, I need some motivation and ideas on how you guys did it. Thanks!

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
Re: Need motivation!
« Reply #1 on: 2018-12-22 21:08:08 »
Hi!

I have used rubber rings to teach (stretch) my foreskin and frenulum. This is the secrect. Stretch your frenulum as much as possible. It helps the most. I can go to the gym now without any attention to my foreskin. It simply stays back. But before this I was in the same situation. I could hold it back but it went forward on the smallest move or external force.

keep up it is possible.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-12-23 04:18:19 »
My foreskin pretty much stay retracted with a simple pull back, but does come forward when i move around a lot or during sleep as I sleep commando. Im starting my next journey of pulling back now, I need some motivation and ideas on how you guys did it. Thanks!
Personally, if you are not a serious grower, it would appear that you need to develop very deep shaft wrinkles to hold the foreskin back. In my case, after having done so, it became as if I was circumcised, the foreskin never covering the glans at any time.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-12-24 09:02:01 »
Its about perseverance, you have to keep on, make sure the skin is back and stay with it  is the only advice i can give
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-12-31 15:58:10 »
For me the one thing that made it much easier for me to remain skinned back was tying my frenulum. After I did that I stayed bare for much longer periods and since I started with a glans ring it's now been 15 months.

Offline Argon

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-12-31 21:18:44 »
Have you considered taping?  On page 2 of the gallery “Skinning back methods” there are 2 diagrams called lnstant circumcision experience.  It’s a bit tricky, but once you get the hang of it, there’s no way your foreskin can roll forward.
Permanently retracted since 1993

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-01-01 18:15:20 »
Hey guys!

I've been retracting my foreskin intermittently for a couple of years now but I think the longest I've gone on is just probably two weeks. Sometimes I lose interest after I've masturbated, sometimes I'm just more caught up with other things. And its quite difficult to stay retracted at the gym. My foreskin pretty much stay retracted with a simple pull back, but does come forward when i move around a lot or during sleep as I sleep commando. Im starting my next journey of pulling back now, I need some motivation and ideas on how you guys did it. Thanks!

Stick with it!  It gets easier the longer you do it!  If you haven’t done so already, you might want to experiment with different retraction methods.  For me, simple retraction works, but it also doesn’t stay very well if I’m active or sleeping.  For me, the spoon method works pretty well and stays in place through vigorous activity and most nights of sleeping.  It also needs pretty tidy and natural, much like a low circumcision.  The only problem is it’s not great for masturbation.  I use the tape method for masturbation, because it keeps the glans bare, the shaft skin tight, and both hands free.  It’s not as good for me for daily wear, since I’m a grower, and the tight shaft skin during erections is extremely pleasurable and distracting, which isn’t so good for sleeping.  But if I tape less tightly, it can stay in place for days, though I do sometimes get some corona coverage if I do that.

I also find I have a strong urge to cover my glans after I masturbate, but it invariably passes after a few minutes.  So if you want to keep retracted full time, after you masturtbate, either power through those few minutes, or remember to retract again after it passes.

Offline Argon

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2019-01-01 23:17:12 »
I also find I have a strong urge to cover my glans after I masturbate, but it invariably passes after a few minutes.  So if you want to keep retracted full time, after you masturtbate, either power through those few minutes, or remember to retract again after it passes.
That’s really interesting you should say that.  I used to get the same thing.  Maybe it’s instinctive?  It was quite a while until I stopped getting that urge.
Permanently retracted since 1993