Author Topic: Inner Foreskin Sensitivity  (Read 24700 times)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
Inner Foreskin Sensitivity
« on: 2017-07-04 13:48:52 »
Hello guys i am pulled back 5 years now, the glans is dried keratinized but the same doesn't work with my inner foreskin!

It's very sticky sometimes it hurts the down side of my penis.

My way of pulling back until now has been the normal one with my fingers.

I tried to change the way by leaving exposed the inner foreskin instead of pulling back normaly put it's sticky and sensitive. By leaving it exposed does it help to be keratized?

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Inner Foreskin Sensitivity
« Reply #1 on: 2017-07-04 16:26:54 »
Oh, you already asked this here ;D Yes, the inner foreskin can keratinize just like the glans.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-07-04 16:46:36 »
when I was using my way of spoon method using only my fingers my inner foreskin was the same.. sticky and sensitive, but when I switched to simple pulled back or tape/coin/ring method my inner foreskin dried out and became just like the glans.. even tho I would love it to be a bit more dry because it gets sticky sometimes :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-07-04 21:07:26 »
Oh, you already asked this here ;D Yes, the inner foreskin can keratinize just like the glans.

Yes, mine has dried, such that it hard, not sure if every one else is the same. I have to use some oil when rubbing as it so dry
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-07-04 21:30:40 »
There are some studies about keratinization of the inner foreskin using female estrogen cream, and other agents. I have written about this here. http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=224.msg1786;topicseen#msg1786
I'm not suggesting that you should use any of these methods, but I think the articles prove beyond a doubt that keratinization of the inner foreskin is possible. And if you do want to try any of the methods discussed, I would suggest CLA, because I've used it, it has helped me, and I have experienced no ill effects.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-07-06 00:12:14 »
And when it gets keratinized and you pull ball with the hands you stop to have discomfort? How's the sensation?

I am going to show pics of the way i use and also a new way i think of using if it's ok or i risk any phimosis in that way.

I read many topics and i am planning to try this ring:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-pcs-Stay-Hard-Donuts-Silcone-Cock-Rings-Delaying-Ejaculation-Penis-Ring-Flexible-Glue-Sex-Toys/32787071127.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.1imKz0

I never had a aliexpress account.. i made one and now when i click in add to cart or buy it it doesn't reacts... >.<

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #6 on: 2017-07-06 01:48:41 »
I doubt phimosis or paraphimosis would be a problem, since you've had your foreskin back for years already. It's probably too loose to cause a problem.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-07-06 12:34:20 »
In the first foto is my finger retracted techique.

In the second is the back of my penis. As you see i have no frenulum because it was surgically removed.

The third foto is the technique i tried to use but i notice it's too streched do i don't know if i risk  any phimosis because once in awhile it hurts so i think maybe a ring technique is better

In the last foto is my penis in normal with foreskin and you can see i have a short foreskin.

What rings do you suggest me to try? What should i check for them to be my better size and in how long do you change rings?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #8 on: 2017-07-07 02:14:55 »
Wow, your foreskin IS kind of tight.. I thought it would be a lot looser after years of retraction!

Well I think the first thing to do is loosen it up a bit. Try keeping it like the third photo for a few hours at a time. If it starts hurting, or if the skin starts to swell, put it back to the first photo. Eventually it will stretch looser and stop being painful.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-07-08 23:24:15 »
Yesterday i did what you said for about 2 hours. Today i did it for 5 hours. I noted that i am having some burning on the down side just after the glans.. Is it balanitis? What i do to avoid it?

How much time it needs for the foreskin to get keratinized? I don't remeber how much time my glans needed :/

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #10 on: 2017-07-09 06:06:44 »
The frenulum does tend to get irritated at first. I don't think it's balanitis - it's probably just the sensitive skin getting sore from rubbing on your clothing.

There's no real way to say how long it'll take to get keratinized, but it usually only takes a week or two for the extreme sensitivity to calm down. Then it will be easier to keep it exposed.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2017-07-09 17:00:07 »
I agree with Soundsgreat87, what you are experiencing is probably not balanitis, just  irritation from rubbing. You can minimize the irritation during your adaptation phase by wearing a breathable fabric sleeve over your penis when you are retracted. This will minimize friction, while still allowing you to keep the glans and inner foreskin dry and exposed to air. The best thing I know to use as such a sleeve is Surgilast or MT Spandage (google them). Try to get it in a 1.5" width and cut it to length.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2017-07-10 00:21:12 »
cool thanks very much! i will try one of them out and i ll let you know! Tonight i left my foreskin exposed in the same way out and it seems better!

Once the inner foreskin gets keratinized even if i leave it normal it doesn't lose the keratinization right?

I notice i get no erection.. is it maybe because i am not used to it and i feel some anxiety by it?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2017-07-10 01:39:44 »

Once the inner foreskin gets keratinized even if i leave it normal it doesn't lose the keratinization right?
Wrong. If you return to wearing your foreskin in the natural position, covering the glans, it will gradually dekeratinize. And so will your glans, for that matter. It won't happen immediately, but it will happen. So keeping the foreskin retracted most of the time is essential, if keeping it keratinized is your goal.

I notice i get no erection.. is it maybe because i am not used to it and i feel some anxiety by it?
I don't know. There are many factors which can cause or contribute to erectile dysfunction. Anxiety can be one, but not the only one. If it happens only infrequently, it's probably nothing to worry about. If it becomes a regular thing, you may have to look into it more closely.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2017-07-11 13:39:55 »
3rd day of using the method you Soundsgreat87 suggested me. I keep it that way more hours now until i feel discomfort plus i feel the foreskin starts to loose much more. Sensitivity starts to cease. I also start to have erections in that way and they feel comfortable until now.

I also start to wear the sleeve as you jdm suggested me around the inner foreskin sensitive part and by then i don't feel any sensitivity.

The sleeve starts to smell that disgusting smegma feel. Is it going to cease?

I wonder, will i reach a state where i wont need that sleeve anymore? What's your experience guys?

And in this way if i get used to it is more comfortable to adjust my penis than the finger one i use.