News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Is it possible to get paraphimosis after years of retracting?

Started by noob_without_hood, 2024-03-26 13:34:37

Previous topic - Next topic

noob_without_hood

Hello Guys!

I am retracting for two years now and it has been better and better. I will post my update (story) in different post.

However I was having a thought - what is the chance to get paraphimosis if you have been pulled back for couple of years?

Over time foreskin will gradually roll forward less and less to the point of "permanent" retraction and I wanted to ask if anyone who have retracted for some months or years ever had the case to get paraphimosis.

What do you think?

Derek

After 6 years of pulling back I've noticed that my foreskin has become evn looser, and the rigid band is very loose. The foreskin doesn't shrink drastically. Of course, one should observe the situation, but in my case, it's gotten noticeably looser.

ThePiemel

I personally think, my 5 cents, that (para)phimosis is a natural phenomena of a penis to widen the skin and make it easier for a glans to come out or stay out. Only a medical issue when you really can't put the gearbox back to neutral, so to say. Otherwise it goes almost as fast as it came.

hung.part.timer

Seems less likely being pulled back for extended periods of time, right? Para is when your foreskin is so tight that it gets stuck back and the glans fills with blood with no escape, or am I mistaken? Our rigid bands are under constant tension and assume they wouldn't tighten randomly

PossibleMagician130

Phimosis vs paraphimosis

https://www.childrenshospital.org/conditions/phimosis-and-paraphimosis

Regarding how likely it is to get paraphimosis after being pulled back for a long time, I think it's possible it matters more to pull back often rather than for long periods each time