News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Urethra shrinkage

Started by hen, 2017-04-25 13:15:38

Previous topic - Next topic

hen

Its been well documented that men who have been circumcised since birth, usually end up with a much smaller urethra opening as adults compared to uncut guys.
Kinda curious if any of you have noticed any change on your urethra after days-weeks-months-years of pulling back!
A guy wanting to stay exposed forever ;)

Jockbox

Hi, i haven't noticed a size difference, that's interesting to know though. I keep pulled back 24/7 and everything is tge same apart from a more flared head.

camchain

Well no change for me, think i started keeping it back most of the time since 1995, and mine is still the same..

jdm

I'm not too familiar with this phenomenon, but I have a suspicion that this may have something to do with the presence or absence of a frenulum to pull on the meatus. Perhaps if the frenulum is removed, and does not pull on the meatus, it might constrict a bit, lengthwise. I'll be curious to read others' thoughts on this.

hen

Interesting, the frenulum idea is very logical, probably what happens if you ask me.
A guy wanting to stay exposed forever ;)

thesevenpointfive

No, i have not noticed but i will check this out
Love skining back and letting my head show

bobenc0

I think there is no difference at all. Maybe​ just the meatus changed a little little bit aftet I started retracting but the whole glans and skin changed so it is absolutely normal ;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

halfard

Yes, it might have an effect but I think mine more to do with 'old age'. I have started sounding to stretch the urethra a bit, so not takes ages to complete a pee  :-\
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.