News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

spoon Method Question to Others and My observations.

Started by Mr ben, 2024-03-07 22:46:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr ben

hello All many Thanks For the warm welcome Here on Pulled back.

I have As metioned in My introduction been using the Spoon Method as my go to method. And have been finding it very Effective once Tucked In using the above metioned Method no need to re ajust Ect. I have Noticed also Some Flareing of my Glans Allready (at Least it Looks More So then befor pulling back).

on top of these observation I have noticed That Now When I masterbate my Forskin Seems To automatically tuck Itself as if I had Used the Spoon Method But i haven't. Have Any others on here that have used the spoon Method  Had this same Think happen? and what Are Others Thought on that Occurreing is that Good thing?