News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

First 24 hours pulled back

Started by NNjonas, 2024-02-17 05:49:11

Previous topic - Next topic

NNjonas

First time pulled back continuously for nearly 30 hours including overnight. Pic attached.
There was some swelling and a burning sensation. So pulled down.
Hope to repeat again after swelling and burning subsides.

Megatron

Things like this will happen and just do as you have, take breaks in between with your foreskin forward and when things have settled down go to retracting. Things will change slowly over time.

Senpai_69

Quote from: NNjonas on 2024-02-17 05:49:11
First time pulled back continuously for nearly 30 hours including overnight. Pic attached.
There was some swelling and a burning sensation. So pulled down.
Hope to repeat again after swelling and burning subsides.

Swelling is very common when you start to pull back 24*7, and sometimes you'll even have issues with sensitivity, but all these will subside with time. Btw which method are you using to keep it back ??

NNjonas

Currently skin remains behind the corona when pulled back.

NNjonas

Started pulling back for relief from blanitis. Skin was very tight and it was always partially pulled back.
Used to tape it ensure that it remained partially pulled back. But due to tightness after sometime the head will swell and  had to remove the tape. So used the tape when i was at home and has time to check regularly the swelling.
Once after taping i had to urgently go out for sometime and could not check the status for sometime.
Suddenly there was a tearing sensation.  Hurried home and checked. Found the head abnormally swollen. There was no pain but only burning sensation. Removed the tape and applied ice to reduce burning sensation and swelling. Swelling subsided but burning sensation persisted.
Took a week to become normal. But after this the skin remained pulled back more and then one day it stayed back. But there seems to be a twist in the shaft.
Wonder what happened.

Megatron

When you say there is a twist in the shaft what you mean? Do you mean that when it's flaccid the shaft is turned so that the glans isn't pointing straight down but turned to the right or left?

NNjonas

Yes when flacid slightly turned to right.

NNjonas

Megatron

Quote from: NNjonas on 2024-02-25 03:53:57
Yes when flacid slightly turned to right.

That happens to me as well and could be because one side of your foreskin is longer than the other, it happens with many guys because of how they masturbate. If you look at different guys some are straight down and others are twisted a bit. See how you hand with your foreskin naturally and when pulled back. It may be that you never noticed it before because your foreskin covering your glans and not being able to see if it turns.

NNjonas

Thanks. So even the urine stream is deviated to right this could be the reason.

NNjonas

Posted some pics with skin pulled down for your opinion.

NNjonas

Senpai_69

Looks a bit swollen to me, my advice will be to take rest 12-16 hours, and when the swelling subsides, continue your pull back journey.