News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

New Method - Underwear Method

Started by brycekez, 2023-12-24 06:35:57

Previous topic - Next topic

brycekez

I DOUBT this is a new method so please excuse me if i'm wrong haha.

The method I usually use is the spoon method. Works perfect. I will be going back to that, but i want to focus on drying my inner foreskin and glan faster and better. What I do is put my head in between the pocket of my underwear. It stays there most of the day and has dried significantly fast in the past 15 hours! What do you think?

Anyone know when my glans will flare and why they flare? I added some pictures below

criticaldry

Looks good but does it stay still during erection.

Steeltoeboots

M penis would not stay this way a whole day. Do you use this method hen you're at home and can adjust him to hang his head out,

I hope it will work and you'll dry soon.