News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Anyone else angry at their parents?

Started by Sixty5, 2023-10-12 19:04:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixty5

I don't remember my parents explaining or teaching me proper foreskin hygiene as a kid. I learned in my early 20s I had phimosis and that half (the bottom half) of my foreskin did not detach from the head. I am now 39 dealing with reoccurring balanitis and my foreskin still attached to bottom of the head. I have made progress to pull the skin back to uncover the head fully and have sex without tearing the skin. I remember one time when I was young (enough to still bathe with my dad) I saw my dad's skin pulled back and wondering why his looked different than mine.

brucep2

I'm in my 50's and grew up in the 1970's my parents never once talked to me about my body or sex. It wasn't done in their world and beliefs. When I decided to settle down with my first serious girlfriend and move in together in the late 1980's they said that they couldn't cope with the shame of me living out of wedlock. They were not religious but worried about what their friends would think???

Anyhow I didn't have anything to do with them after. They have now passed I believe. I live my life to my own standards and am glad that the world has moved on.
Life is too short....

scotsguy27

I was born in 1990 and was left intact despite my father, uncle and grandfather being circumcised. I was the first grandson so I'm surprised I wasn't as every male in the family was.

I remember seeing my father's penis on various occasions and I would see his glans and wonder why mine was different. Even though he was cut he still knew how to teach me about my penis.

I was taught to retract my foreskin and leave it back when bathing around age 7 or 8 when I was old enough to be left to bathe myself.

My father also gave myself the sex chat which included masturbation and how to use a condom. I guess that he's either used books or because it was the 90s he's googled it.

I wouldn't say I'm angry at my parents for leaving myself intact, I've not known any different. It would be the same for those who were cut as a baby/child and are now doing foreskin restoration, they've only ever known what it's like to be cut.

There's times I do wish I had been cut when born and I've have a few appointments with urologists, etc to discuss options and styles they offer but for me currently what is putting me off is I would have to go private and to remove my foreskin would cost me about £2500 privately as the NHS doesn't do cosmetic. 

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Sixty5 on 2023-10-12 19:04:51
I don't remember my parents explaining or teaching me proper foreskin hygiene as a kid. I learned in my early 20s I had phimosis and that half (the bottom half) of my foreskin did not detach from the head. I am now 39 dealing with reoccurring balanitis and my foreskin still attached to bottom of the head. I have made progress to pull the skin back to uncover the head fully and have sex without tearing the skin. I remember one time when I was young (enough to still bathe with my dad) I saw my dad's skin pulled back and wondering why his looked different than mine.

Some times it does baffle me and your parents could have taken you to the doctor when young to sort the issue out. When you see your dad, perhaps that's when you should have tried, but hindsight is a wonderful thing
Love skining back and letting my head show

Difficult Time

I guess parents all have their different ways of dealing with this issue--unless they just have their baby boys circumcised, I guess. In my family, circumcision was not accepted--even though when I grew up, I was the only boy I ever met (outside of my family) who was not circumcised. I did get clear instructions for cleaning myself. What I did not get was any information about circumcision, so when I first saw another (circumcised) boy naked, I was shocked and couldn't understand how he could be comfortable that way! Yeow! For me, I would be walking bowlegged all the time if my glans was always bared like that (as I knew well, because I have been able to retract for as long as I can remember--maybe because I got my cleaning lessons so early). So once I expressed my shock to my mother about this first circumcised boy I saw, she explained circumcision to me in a way that made me scared as hell that someone would do that to me. I actually think that the mystery of how circumcised boys could be comfortable with their glanses permanently bared probably played a significant role in my own early experiments with keeping myself retracted. But until I was an adult, trying this out just made the mystery even more incomprehensible to me, because every time I tried that, I would be constantly uncomfortable.

jafar_t

Very interesting to follow this thread - many anti-circ men in the US are angry at their parents who consented to their being circ'd as babies, and then proceed to sue their parents for that!