News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Moisturizer

Started by wolf77, 2022-08-06 12:48:57

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf77

Hello all.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a moisturizing cream that is safe for use on the glans, under the foreskin. Recently my glans and inner foreskin have become very dry and I am having difficulty pulling back.

guest5376

I use Vaseline dry skin rescue (white pump) or nivea rich nourishing (blue pump) all over my body daily including all areas and works great!

wolf77

Thanks for those suggestions, I'll give them a try.

nuvebure

coconut oil! I use it all over my body and you don't have to worry about fragrances or weird chemicals found in lotions. it has kept my cock (and the rest of my body) super soft and has kept my tip as sensitive as before retraction.

Portman

Yes, I use baby oil after showering or bathing. I find that it helps with the itching of the inner skin when retracted.