News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Mothers retracting their son's foreskin

Started by Sircumsized, 2022-07-30 10:03:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Sircumsized

I am very interested inhearing about other guys who were raised by parents who did not have them circumcised but did believe in retracting their foreskins from as early as birth.
My foreskin was fully retractable for as long as I can remember, 3-4 years old.
My mother would always retract my foreskin fully in the bath to clean my penis and leave it retracted untill drying off, when she gently dried the head with a soft towel and then still left it fully retracted to slide back on its own whenever.
When I was 7 or 8 I got repeated balanitis untill I was taken to the doctor for sore glands in my groin. I was examined thoroughly with my foreskin fully retracted and incredibly erect too.... My mother was present and much debate about circumcision took place, which did not happen.
I was prescribed a powder which she had to apply nightly in bed for about two weeks. She would retract my foreskin and apply the powder to my exposed glans as well as the inner foreskin. I always got a raging erection. Then she would leave it exposed and say good night. Amazing memories for me to this day!

4toA2

I remember a doctor coming in to check all the boys when I was in kindergarten. I also had a raging erection, and my glans was bright red and felt VERY tight! Most of the boys were told to practice pulling it back whenever we bathed.

skinned

When I was 9 or 10 my mother always reminded me to try opening my tight foreskin and get my glans exposed and cleaned like all big boys do. But I never did it on my own. So after taking shower she would put me to bed. Sometimes she would try sliding the foreskin and stretch the opening and repeating it two to three times. Then she would cover me with sheet to sleep.