News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

GLANS SWELLING

Started by phill600, 2022-07-29 13:09:52

Previous topic - Next topic

phill600

Hi regarding keeping the foreskin back a lot of people say it can cause the glans to swell. As anyone found this and had any medical issues from this??

Jacob

The glans swells during an erection, that's how it works so I'd say unless it's accompanied by pain or excessive swelling or visible issues then no.

If your foreskin is on the tighter side it could be restricted by the foreskin under normal circumstances so getting an erection while retracted may allow it to grow larger than it would normally, there's nothing wrong with that but I guess it could cause some discomfort.

Devonguy

Phill600 - are you thinking that if the glans is permanently uncovered, either by circumcision or by having a permanently retracted foreskin, then the glans will swell naturally and permanently acquire a larger size?  My belief is that this IS the case.  In my experience, circumcised guys do often have a large glans.  I am not circumcised, obviously, but I do retract as much as I can, and I would love to get the benefit, in the form of a larger, more flared, glans.