Author Topic: Shaft stretching  (Read 8784 times)

Offline Aussieuncut

• NSFW Access
  • Uncut awesomeness
Shaft stretching
« on: 2018-11-05 22:02:26 »
Hi. Not sure if this has come up in other posts but has anyone had any experiences with penis shaft stretching. Any results.
I would love to be a couple inches longer so that the foreskin would be shorter and I could be looking cut in both flaccid and erect states.
I am a grower so I find that a lot of methods of autocircumcision don't stay back. Also I have been pulling back consistently for 20+ years and it still doesn't stay pulled back.
Would appreciate some insight. I have been stretching on and off for a few weeks now. Not noticing much change? Any ideas?

Offline L

• NSFW Access
Re: Shaft stretching
« Reply #1 on: 2018-11-06 06:34:05 »
as many on the forum can confirm, cutting your frenum will help a lot in staying bare.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #2 on: 2018-11-15 10:57:02 »
Hi. Not sure if this has come up in other posts but has anyone had any experiences with penis shaft stretching. Any results.
I would love to be a couple inches longer so that the foreskin would be shorter and I could be looking cut in both flaccid and erect states.
I am a grower so I find that a lot of methods of autocircumcision don't stay back. Also I have been pulling back consistently for 20+ years and it still doesn't stay pulled back.
Would appreciate some insight. I have been stretching on and off for a few weeks now. Not noticing much change? Any ideas?
If you want more length anyway I'd definitely give stretching devices a try. They do work but it takes time to get results.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #3 on: 2020-09-26 07:50:42 »
I tried stretching and it works- longer cock equals shorter skin as well when you pull the head with a few milimetres out from your ,but I don't like the side effect- penis IS longer but also thinner and I prefer the thicker look istead of lenght.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #4 on: 2020-09-26 15:26:56 »
I tried stretching and it works- longer cock equals shorter skin as well when you pull the head with a few milimetres out from your ,but I don't like the side effect- penis IS longer but also thinner and I prefer the thicker look istead of lenght.
Your dick would not get thinner. Actually, stretching may even add a little bit to your girth. However the ratio of length to girth changes. This may lead to your dick appearing thinner compared to before but that would be just an optical illusion.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-09-26 18:26:16 »
Your dick would not get thinner. Actually, stretching may even add a little bit to your girth. However the ratio of length to girth changes. This may lead to your dick appearing thinner compared to before but that would be just an optical illusion.
Really? Get longer and at the same time thicker? Sounds nice.Do you have any experience with this?

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #6 on: 2020-09-26 22:29:30 »
Really? Get longer and at the same time thicker? Sounds nice.Do you have any experience with this?
Yes, I used an extender for a while. Scientific studies and my own experience say stretching works, and many guys report the same experience. I certainly didn't get thinner, and I've yet to read of someone experiencing that. Adding a little bit of girth seems to be a side effect from what I've read.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-10-01 04:42:36 »
Yes, I used an extender for a while. Scientific studies and my own experience say stretching works, and many guys report the same experience. I certainly didn't get thinner, and I've yet to read of someone experiencing that. Adding a little bit of girth seems to be a side effect from what I've read.
So no fears about stretching from now! Good to hear that ;)

Offline ElectroBlade

• NSFW Access
  • Excuses are INVALID
« Reply #8 on: 2020-11-02 06:10:07 »
as many on the forum can confirm, cutting your frenum will help a lot in staying bare.
Still am very intrigued and interested in that topic. Will look into it more