Author Topic: Journey  (Read 5211 times)

Offline supro

Journey
« on: 2020-12-11 19:52:32 »
Hi!

I am new to this forum. Although I used to visit this site for some time now I decided to join it. I am retracting for more than a decade but never knew that a community existed for such thing. Now here is my journey. It all started with one medical condition which I had.

When I was like 10 my foreskin was fused with the glans. Doctor suggested to wait for few more years to see if that changes. Few years passed. When I was like 13 or 14 my condition was still the same. I did not had tight opening but skin was glued to the glans and was not retractable. I have seen my cousins masturbating by sliding the skin over the glans while my only option was to move back and forth the skin of middle portion of the penis. When consulted with doctor, and after observation the doctor used some instrument to separate the foreskin from the glans and pulled it back and bandaged it to leave the glans exposed to heal. It was kept like that for 4-5 days after which the bandage was removed and glans was covered & healed. First 2 days were difficult as I was having frequent erection and that too without any release because glans was healing and foreskin was bandaged. After that I had wet dream and  then erection became less frequent.

This was my first experience of keeping pulled back. Even after removing the bandage I could easily keep my foreskin retracted and I started doing it because I loved the look of exposed glans seemed more hygienic. After that I only use my skin for masturbation and keep it retracted at other times.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Journey
« Reply #1 on: 2020-12-12 02:14:25 »
Oh wow. I imagine that was pretty painful :o I had a small adhesion until I was 10 or 11 and that stung like hell when it came off.

But it was easy to keep it back?

Offline supro

« Reply #2 on: 2020-12-12 14:21:45 »
Oh wow. I imagine that was pretty painful :o I had a small adhesion until I was 10 or 11 and that stung like hell when it came off.

But it was easy to keep it back?

I did not feel any pain during the procedure because local anesthesia was used. But glans was very sensitive to touch which was kept exposed since foreskin was bandaged.

Yes, It was easy to keep it pulled back after that.

Offline nmh

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-12-12 15:00:42 »
Interesting. I have few questions in my mind. Did you tried stretching before this procedure? why was your glans kept exposed  instead of covering with the foreskin? How did you deal with the friction of clothes with the glans during the first few days?

Offline supro

« Reply #4 on: 2020-12-16 21:07:18 »
No I did not tried stretching as I used to get erection very quickly and ending up ejaculating.
Glans was kept exposed because it heals faster when kept exposed.
I did not wear pants for the initial 4-5 days. It was not a problem as I used to sleep with nothing down even before the procedure. My only problem was having almost constant erection. Wet dream came as relief.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-12-17 18:25:32 »
So Supro,

What was your reason for remaining back after you were healed? Just curious man.

Offline supro

« Reply #6 on: 2020-12-18 18:33:11 »
So Supro,

What was your reason for remaining back after you were healed? Just curious man.

Because I liked the look. Even at 13  I had a very little penis when flaccid. Even my younger brother 11 at that time had twice the size of mine. Although we had same size while erect. His foreskin was also short so half of his glans were permanently visible even while flaccid. By keeping pulled back it just looked very much bigger than it used to be also it looked just like him.

Offline eh

« Reply #7 on: 2020-12-19 19:14:28 »
My foreskin was also fused with glans and also very tight. I solved the problem on my own by stretching after I have seen my cousins doing the same. By 13 I was able have normal retraction.
I also had small penis till it started to grow at around age 14. Infact it was so small that my erect size and my cousin one year older than me flaccid size used to be same.

Offline supro

« Reply #8 on: 2020-12-26 20:28:47 »
My foreskin was also fused with glans and also very tight. I solved the problem on my own by stretching after I have seen my cousins doing the same. By 13 I was able have normal retraction.
I also had small penis till it started to grow at around age 14. Infact it was so small that my erect size and my cousin one year older than me flaccid size used to be same.
Seems like late bloomers have the problem of having foreskin attached with the glans.

Offline lyf

« Reply #9 on: 2021-01-03 19:26:43 »
Seems like late bloomers have the problem of having foreskin attached with the glans.

This is the reason in my community it is taught to start stretching from age 6-7. While bathing foreskin is pulled few times. I started when I was 7. I used to pull the foreskin back to the point I could do it without pain then put water to clean it. I did it everyday. By 10 I was able to expose my glans completely.

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2021-01-07 20:20:25 »
This is the reason in my community it is taught to start stretching from age 6-7. While bathing foreskin is pulled few times. I started when I was 7. I used to pull the foreskin back to the point I could do it without pain then put water to clean it. I did it everyday. By 10 I was able to expose my glans completely.
In my community also it is common practice to use oil to stretch the foreskin if it remains non retractable by 9-10. Even i used oil to stretch it. Phimosis is pretty much common.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2021-01-09 13:12:05 »
Hi!

I am new to this forum. Although I used to visit this site for some time now I decided to join it. I am retracting for more than a decade but never knew that a community existed for such thing. Now here is my journey. It all started with one medical condition which I had.

When I was like 10 my foreskin was fused with the glans. Doctor suggested to wait for few more years to see if that changes. Few years passed. When I was like 13 or 14 my condition was still the same. I did not had tight opening but skin was glued to the glans and was not retractable. I have seen my cousins masturbating by sliding the skin over the glans while my only option was to move back and forth the skin of middle portion of the penis. When consulted with doctor, and after observation the doctor used some instrument to separate the foreskin from the glans and pulled it back and bandaged it to leave the glans exposed to heal. It was kept like that for 4-5 days after which the bandage was removed and glans was covered & healed. First 2 days were difficult as I was having frequent erection and that too without any release because glans was healing and foreskin was bandaged. After that I had wet dream and  then erection became less frequent.

This was my first experience of keeping pulled back. Even after removing the bandage I could easily keep my foreskin retracted and I started doing it because I loved the look of exposed glans seemed more hygienic. After that I only use my skin for masturbation and keep it retracted at other times.

Seems you are luckier than some that you can keep it back, i suppose my journey started young seeing guys with there skin back and head exposed, i started trying it, but without the resources i would just pull it back, if i started now and had this site it would have been easier.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline supro

« Reply #12 on: 2021-01-10 15:07:18 »
Seems you are luckier than some that you can keep it back, i suppose my journey started young seeing guys with there skin back and head exposed, i started trying it, but without the resources i would just pull it back, if i started now and had this site it would have been easier.
I was able to keep it back on its own because the skin was bit tight and I started early.