News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Peeing 😊

Started by Riaxskin, 2020-01-14 21:50:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Riaxskin

Hey guys, is anyone into peeing? Since I have been pulling back I have found a new love for peeing in general, just seeing it squirt from my bare head really turns me on. This evening I was standing naked in my bedroom staring at my glans when I had an urge to pee, I just squirted some straight onto the floor and wow it felt good 🤣 random I know!

Georgek

What I have to say about peeing since I pull back my skin is that when I pee I can't control where exactly the stream goes as before I pull back I was peeing with my glans covered 😂😂

Riaxskin

Wow haha! That sounds fun 😜 I've experienced the opposite, I used to pee perfectly happily through my foreskin but I would sometimes mess up my aim 🤣 since pulling back it shoots out with such force in a nice straight line, I can aim anywhere now haha

Georgek

Maybe I have this problem because when pulled back I have a double stream

Jockbox

I don't have a problem when I pee with my foreskin back, in fact it's much better to aim. Pee would go every where when I used to have my skin back.

german_gay

I am also almost always having a double stream and this is really embarassing when standing next to other people at work or on the highway toilet. I would really undergo even surgery to get rid of this double pee stream.

Georgek

soundsgreat87

On the meatus (peehole). Funny shaped peeholes make double streams. I know firsthand  :'(

Georgek

Well I would never do such a thing. I mean it's OK you can't aim very well and if you mess a little bit you will wipe it with toilet paper. I don't use wc where others can see me so I don't have the problem you mentioned

Kylar

Mine is entirely finicky: Usually the foreskin fixes the stream, sometimes it messes it up entirely.  Sometimes I can pee pulled back fine, some other times I get a really bad case of double stream.

My meatus is slightly S shaped, and when the head is filled up a bit it makes the stream go wild.  I can sometimes help it by squeezing the blood out of my glans or pressing down on it to open the "lips" of the meatus.

Georgek

I think that my double stream is because my meatus opening is very very big. I don't really understand what s shape is...

german_gay

Same here, my meatus is very wide, so the most pee comes out in the upper part and underneath there is a second mostly unpredictable thinner stram rinsing.

PermanetlyBareKnob

I started pulling back intermittently during childhood and more during early puberty, which I think contributed to my foreskin being kind of short and my ridged band being very stretched out.  When I was a child I would pee through the tip of my foreksin, but even before I started permanently retracting, I couldn't pee through my foreskin anymore even if I wanted to!  My foreskin simply doesn't overhang the tip of my penis anymore.  Even if I roll it forward, the meatus is always exposed!

My I do have to say I am turned on a bit by seeing a dick with a fully exposed glans peeing, my own or someone else's.  But I think that's more about the bare glans doing something interesting than the peeing specifically.  ;)

As for my pee stream, it's a just bit wonky, probably a quirk of my meatus shape.