Author Topic: Progress and questions  (Read 3179 times)

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
Progress and questions
« on: 2020-01-11 00:32:29 »
Hello everybody. It's been two weeks that I have started retracting and I can say that sensitivity in general is reduced a lot. But there is still a problem. When I am sitting and stand up quickly the area in the urethra is pressed against my briefs and it's kinda painful. And this area is more sensitive in general. Did anyone face a similar problem and what did you do?

Offline Pulledbackbelgian

• NSFW Access
Re: Progress and questions
« Reply #1 on: 2020-01-11 13:43:36 »
Hello everybody. It's been two weeks that I have started retracting and I can say that sensitivity in general is reduced a lot. But there is still a problem. When I am sitting and stand up quickly the area in the urethra is pressed against my briefs and it's kinda painful. And this area is more sensitive in general. Did anyone face a similar problem and what did you do?
I had the same problem.
I pulled my briefs to the side and let my penis and scrotum hang out of my briefs. I also tried boxers and even going commando.
You should try this, it is a great feeling.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-01-11 16:02:31 »
Are you sure? I think it's going to make the friction even more intense. I try to have my briefs fully tight so my penis can not move but I will give it a try thanks

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-01-11 18:05:57 »

Yes, I remember it was an issue in the beginning. The meatus and the first millimeters inside the urethra must get used to exposure. I think I did apply some cream on a daily basis to reduce chafing and provide some protection. It took many months before the urethra became no longer sensitive - I noticed it one day when swimming, suddenly I no longer felt the cold. But before that, I could feel it and it was distracting, and also the chlorinated water from the swimming pool irritated the urethra - something which didn't happen with the foreskin forward: even if it wasn't completely watertight, it provided a good amount of protection against incoming water.

So I guess you have to be careful and heal any irritations with cream, but other than that just give it some time to toughen.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-01-11 18:36:38 »
Hmmm i have not noticed any irritation luckily, it's just too sensitive in the friction with clothes but i will give it some time eventually thanks!!!

Offline Pulledbackbelgian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-01-11 19:07:15 »
Are you sure? I think it's going to make the friction even more intense. I try to have my briefs fully tight so my penis can not move but I will give it a try thanks
George K. I think you just gave the cause of pain in your urethra.
You keep your briefs fully tight so your penis can not move, if you stand up in a fast way then your penis wants to move and this is not possible with tight briefs and this will create more friction then when you are freeballing.
Give your penis some space to move and some air to dry and the pain will go away.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-01-11 20:14:15 »
Thanks for the advices I will try and let you know!!