News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sensitivity after prolonged exposure

Started by pulledback, 2015-01-20 19:23:00

Previous topic - Next topic

pulledback

Hi all,

Those of you who have been retracted for a long time can you still feel the head rubbing on your underwear? or does it feel like it would have done when the foreskin was forwards.

Wray

Personally for me the sensation dissipates, sometimes it feels like the skin has even rolled back over and I have to check. Throughout the day I get the different sensations,  the one where i know the foreskin is still pulled back and the other where I am not too sure even though I haven't felt it roll forward.

Are you worried about the sensation going or staying, sometimes when I walk to work i don't even think about it but then there is a bit of movement and i can feel it rubbing, it feels great but not want you want when walking amongst loads of people lol

mickeymouse

I get the same sensations as wray is describing; I need to check occasionally to see that it is still pulled back. I've only been doing this for about two weeks, so the uncomfortable sensitivity didn't last long for me; I expected to notice it for a lot longer than this.

pulledback

That's interesting, I dont want it to go completely. So you would say that you cant feel it until it moves and rubs on the fabric.

natthan

No more sensations for me but I usually wear briefs and there is little rubbing.

pulledback

How long have you been retracted for?

mickeymouse

Quote from: pulledback on 2015-01-21 18:08:45
That's interesting, I dont want it to go completely. So you would say that you cant feel it until it moves and rubs on the fabric.
Yeah, for me it's when I feel a rubbing, but there are times when I'm walking and still don't notice it. I notice it a lot more when going commando, or in boxers, but I usually wear a pouched brief. See the underwear discussion if you don't know what I mean.

Shiroma

Since I've pull pulling back so long I really don't feel anything anymore when walking. Except when I'm hard, then I can feel my head against my thigh and in my glans.

pulledback

Do any of you experience an uncomfortable feeling when the foreskin rolls forward

Wray

i find that with pubic hair it can get caught up and hurt so I shave ;)

Wsmman

Like Wray I find it can be uncomfortable when hairs get trapped - and it always seems to happen when I'm at my desk in work and readjustment is difficult. I don't normally shave but do keep it trimmed short which seems to stop the issue.

There's also sometimes a bit of an itch like feeling if the foreskin hasn't quite unrolled fully. A quick adjustment through the pocket of trousers sorts this out.

halfard

as many are saying I don't notice anything unless I am feeling horny and then I notice ;) Always feels good Commando slight rub or down leg of jeans, soon gets semi
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

matureknob

No. My knob is now desensitised to the point that my cock feels perfectly normal skinned back although I am always subtly aware on the very rare occasions when my skin misbehaves and comes forward - only ever when my cock is shrivelled and rarely then.  Masturbation sensation is now in my shaft and that is how I like it.  I have experimented with masturbating with the skin pushed forward a few times but it doesn't feel right and I don't enjoy it.

Teasle

Hi guys,

im new here and i didnt wanted to open a new thread so i wanted to ask u how long did it took you until your penis got used to the circumstances? Means how long did it take for u not to realise anymore ur retracted ur foreskin?

Bye Marc