News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Lifelong painful sensitivity

Started by soreglans, 2023-04-27 13:22:25

Previous topic - Next topic

soreglans

Hey guys,

I'm a new member and I've had a bit of a read through the forum already. My main issue is an uncomfortable sensitivity of my glans. I have always been this way ever since I can remember. I am 33 this year and I have always been able to retract my foreskin when flaccid but when erect it is quite tight and doesn't retract very easily. This can make sex painful if not using a condom. I have tried stretching and have been trying to keep myself retracted at times during the day but it's just too painful when walking around or even sitting. It feels like raw skin when touched, zero pleasure or arousal, just pain.

I seen a urologist and he said everything looks normal and couldn't really give me an answer to the painful glans. One would think that years of retracting and washing myself in the shower would have desensitised me by now? This seems to be the way with most guys. I am not very optimistic that keeping myself pulled back will make any difference. Has anyone else also been like this their whole life? Any suggestions, should I just push through the pain and sensitivity and stay pulled back as much as possible? Sorry about all the questions I'm just really over this and I feel like I'm missing out on a good sex life due to this.

Cheers.

soundsgreat87

Honestly sounds like a pretty normal situation for someone with a tight foreskin like yourself. I've never heard of anyone with a tight foreskin who didn't have a painfully-sensitive glans.

It's a process. For someone as sensitive as you, it could take weeks to months of exposure for the extreme sensitivity to fade. But that's not to say you have to do it all at once, or for any longer than is comfortable for you.

If it's possible, it's best to start by keeping it retracted when you're naked only, so nothing is rubbing against the head. Just keeping it retracted will stretch the skin looser as it will be constantly stretched by your shaft. Also, try giving it more exposure in the shower. I know you mention retracting and washing it, but I'm not sure how much you do, or if you e.g. let the shower water hit your glans directly.

CuriousSkinner

I agree with everything soundsgreat87 has said. I particularly think pulling back when naked will be a good starting point for you as well.

From someone who had a tight skin themselves when I was younger mine was quite similar to you sensitivity wise and over time it has significantly reduced. But it has taken quite some time to be honest with you.

I hope pulling back makes a difference. Please do keep us posted.

soreglans

Thanks for the responses guys I shall give them a go. In regards to the shower, I usually cup my hands and let the water flow onto the glans. That doesn't cause pain but I I expose them directly to the shower stream without cupping the water, then it's quite uncomfortable. Might start using lower pressure water too and see how that goes. Cheers.

CuriousSkinner

Honestly I know how you feel there as mine used to be exactly the same. Now I dont even really think about water pressure, if anything I quite like it (to a point!), so I do think that you will get there. I would also try using something to clean it as well, either your hands or a soft sponge or something to start getting used to the feeling a bit more.

It does just take time. Keep us posted with how you get on wont you.

soreglans

Yeah I'm starting with keeping it pulled back in my briefs for a few hours a day when I'm not doing too much physical moving around to see how it goes. Will update this thread in a few weeks with hopefully some good results. Thanks for all the support.

CuriousSkinner

Yeah good idea when not moving. Watching TV and stuff is good and also if you spend much time in the car is a good suggestion as your mind is more occupied as well.

njoynit

Sounds like how mine was until I was in my 30s when I got tired of that. Remembering the cut guys I used to give handjobs to way back when we were kids and how they always wanted me to rub their glans hard and dry I figured I would have to endure touching/rubbing it to desensitize it. They went through that when they were babies along with the pain of being cut but they didn't remember it.

I pulled my foreskin back and cleaned it with rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball, When that dried I was able to lightly run my fingers over it with no sticking. I began sliding a piece of very soft flannel over it. When that was OK I used regular flannel then working up to my thumb and fingers and eventually I was able to masturbate normally using my whole hand with a dry penis which was exquisite. I was able to concentrate on the glans with my thumb and fingers and work on the groove behind the glans.

I think you can do it but it takes time.