News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

[Offtopic] Hypothetical "reverse" circumcision

Started by masterblaster, 2023-04-05 18:23:27

Previous topic - Next topic

masterblaster

Let me start by saying that it's just a shower thought of mine.

So as we know circumcision is a removal of foreskin and pulling back allows for similar results without getting cut. What I was wondering though, is there another way of getting cut? Like removing skin from the base of the shaft. I can imagine that it could work well for growers who have no conditions like phimosis, basically allowing for near full coverage when flacid, tight feel when erect while also keeping an intact foreskin.

There's plenty of cosmetic procedures, some really really wild. So how come this idea is unheard of, not tried, not researched (for what I know).

DiagonalFunctor

It actually is a thing. It's called a "proximal cosmetic circumcision":
https://socalcircumcision.com/circumcision-california/cosmetic-circumcision/
and are some photos
https://socalcircumcision.com/before-after-photos/proximal-circumcision/
It seems interesting but there are not that many sources on this, so it might be risky to undergo as it is apparently a very rare procedure, so there are very few people who could share their experiences with it. It is more complex than a regular circumcision as it basically involves skinning a strip of the base of the penis (a much riskier to place to have skin removed from) moving the rest of the skin downards and then sewing those parts together. If you look at the first photo where the penis got a high and tight look, he might as well had gotten circumcised regularly as there is no sliding available anyway and it looks and acts the same as a regular high-and-tight-cut penis, but with a catch that the scar is on the base of the penis instead of being between the edge of the foreskin and the regular skin, which, unintuitively, might be a disadvantage as the scar may provide additional stimulation according to many cut guys. The second photo might be closer to what you thought about – having the same penis as before the procedure, but with the skin moved a little back so that the glans is exposed without a discomfort caused by the skin bunching up at the ridge. Personally, I would like to make my foreskin have a more downard-pulling tendency, but I wouldn't risk undergoing the operation for the aforementioned reasons.

masterblaster

Oh that's interesting. I didn't think it would pretty much make it high and tight equivalent. I imagined that it would mainly prevent "turtling" when the penis is erect, as there'd still be foreskin, but retracted further back

DiagonalFunctor

Yes, I was referring the the first picture where they removed so much skin that the entire inner foreskin is permanently exposed in the flacid state. It would admittedly help to prevent "turtling" while preserving all the functions of the foreskin that we're used to if the procedure was done just right – you can see that in the second picture. It is a tempting idea, I agree.

masterblaster

I'm not considering going under any knife myself, but I've been really curious if there are other options, just like autocircumcision. Searching for the ultimate "best of both worlds" fot the sake of knowing  ;D

hung.part.timer

from what I've seen online of dorsal slits, I think this achieves a better outcome and preserves more foreskin