News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Another Update !

Started by steveo, 2022-09-17 08:54:45

Previous topic - Next topic

steveo

I cant really feel my glans ...I am pulled back 90% of the time and now Its really comfortable Its like theres 2% sensitivity at the edge of my glans ....How long does keritinization take to begin ? The skin on my glans havent started peeling yet

JohnsonW

Where did you get the idea that your glands would peel over? I don't think that will happen

soundsgreat87

Peeling doesn't happen for everyone! And keratinization is a long and gradual process. It might not look like much is happening, but if you keep progress pics, you might be surprised how different things look after 6 months or a year.

Nivek

Yeah, peeling doesn't happen to everyone. Some, like me, have a tough glans that never peels or get irritated. Some, ate unlucky and have plenty of peeling and irritation.

Snce you can't feel your glans, I think it's save to say you won't have peeling and your head is somewhat desensitized and on its way to keratinisation

JohnsonW

This video says Kert. Starts around 35 days

Time 4:30
https://youtu.be/dFhWfrqBePI

steveo

Thanks very informative