Poll

What was the longest time your glans remained unexposed (or covered) after you were able to retract the foreskin?

A day or less
32 (23.5%)
Weeks
24 (17.6%)
Years
26 (19.1%)
A few days
36 (26.5%)
Months
18 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: The longest time your glans remained unexposed (or covered)  (Read 6193 times)

Offline JP789112

• NSFW Access
Needless to say, there are many who were unable to expose the glans during childhood and/or teenage years, which is why the question mentions when you were able to expose it — be it in adulthood or in any time of your life.

To those whose glans remained unexposed for extended periods of time, did this bring any problems to your life in any way?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
you mean no uncovering at all for any reason (washing, masturbation, whatever), or just simply not trying to keep it uncovered?

Offline JP789112

• NSFW Access
Not uncovering it at all (for any reason whatsoever).

Offline frencut50

• NSFW Access
It happened to me, at times. Generally, I am more willing to uncover it when the weather is hot. In winter, I can sometimes stay with glans covered for weeks (except to wash, pee or sex time), which is favored by the low temperatures. It has no impact at all on my sex life. But when I am covered, I must to respect hygienic whashing with attention. Twice a day is a minimum. And fully pull back foreskin to pee and wipe glans with paper every time to avoïd moist and odors under foreskin.

Offline Vivek_mail82

• NSFW Access
  • I love autocircumcision
I am practicing it since 2009, and quite happy with result. There is no smell at all. Penis looks like circumcised and foreskin does not roll forward automatically
Vivek

Offline JP789112

• NSFW Access
I am practicing it since 2009, and quite happy with result. There is no smell at all. Penis looks like circumcised and foreskin does not roll forward automatically

Actually, this would be the opposite of the question — not how long it's remained exposed (or uncovered), which gives the "circumcised look", but how long it's remained unexposed (or covered). ;)

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
I have been able to fully retract my foreskin for as long as I can remember, and I began attempting some kind of permanent retraction from childhood, so my foreskin is relatively short, my ridged band is loose, and my frenulum has been stretched out.  As a result, even when my foreskin is rolled forward, at least some of glans is exposed, often half or more, and when I get an erection, my foreskin auto-retracts if it wasn’t already retracted.

So these days, my glans is never fully covered for more than a short time, but when I was younger, it might have been covered for a few days at a stretch, but never more than that.

Offline JP789112

• NSFW Access
As a result, even when my foreskin is rolled forward, at least some of glans is exposed, often half or more, and when I get an erection, my foreskin auto-retracts if it wasn’t already retracted.

That's a very interesting anatomy — and one of the best "forms", in my opinion, as you somewhat get the best of both worlds: a foreskin that remains present when desired but never stays in the way otherwise.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
That's a very interesting anatomy — and one of the best "forms", in my opinion, as you somewhat get the best of both worlds: a foreskin that remains present when desired but never stays in the way otherwise.

Yeah, it’s pretty good!  I suspect that it’s at least in part because I started retracting in earnest before my penis reached its full size, so my foreskin didn’t quite stretch/grow as much as the rest.  Also because the sphincter muscles in the tip of my foreskin has spent so much time wrapped around my shaft they’ve just become permanently stretched out, and aren’t capable of pinching my foreskin closed in front of my glans anymore under normal conditions.

Offline supro

If I keep it covered then a lot of smegma builds up inside and can not keep it covered for more than 2/3 days as I have to uncover to clean it.

Offline JP789112

• NSFW Access
Re: The longest time your glans remained unexposed (or covered)
« Reply #10 on: 2020-12-27 14:06:52 »
If I keep it covered then a lot of smegma builds up inside and can not keep it covered for more than 2/3 days as I have to uncover to clean it.

Interesting. Do you feel that keeping it retracted for extended periods of time has attenuated this issue? That the production of smegma has diminished over your retracting journey?

Offline supro

« Reply #11 on: 2020-12-27 19:10:29 »
Interesting. Do you feel that keeping it retracted for extended periods of time has attenuated this issue? That the production of smegma has diminished over your retracting journey?
No, it is still the same. Moisture starts building up within few hours after covering the glans.

Offline Lanyx

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2020-12-31 11:27:58 »
I sometimes cycle through phases of being pulled back and covered. Over the last week or so, I have been covered. I do bring it forward every few days as to wash that skin which is "hidden".

guest4003

« Reply #13 on: 2021-01-02 20:57:32 »
I’ve been keeping mine back for years now. Only pulling forward temporarily during bathing to clean. But mine stays back pretty much around the clock now.

Offline Uncutdad

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2021-09-07 19:38:28 »
A few years. Retracted for the sensation. It stayed by itself