Author Topic: Neat material for making a retractor  (Read 4463 times)

Offline Kox

• NSFW Access
Neat material for making a retractor
« on: 2017-12-16 00:36:04 »
I found an ideal material for making a foreskin blocker.  Amazon sells Silicon Gel pasties that are about 2 3/4"  diameter. With the appropriate size hole cut in the center and possibly trimming the diameter down they make soft yet resilient blockers to hold the foreskin back behind the head. You can remove the backing and let the mild adhesive stick to your foreskin, preventing it from rolling over the pastie or I just left the thin clear plastic backing in place. Eventually the backing and the mild glue came off.  This makes a VERY soft wafer that you can wear for days at a time and hardly notice it is there, both due to it's color and it's softness.  Amazon sell them for 6 or 7 dollars for 8 pasties.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071JXWRT4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Offline TDtheone

Re: Neat material for making a retractor
« Reply #1 on: 2017-12-16 14:24:58 »
How thick are they?

Offline Kox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-12-16 16:26:13 »
They are paper thin out on the edges, but about 1/8 inch in the center. They are VERY soft and stretch so they don't cut off circulation but still hold the foreskin back. I've been wearing one for about a month and can hardly tell its there.  They call it Silicon Milk Paste and it is soft almost feels like real skin.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2017-12-16 17:55:47 »
Woah, that's a great find! And with a set of so many, even if one tears, you've got a ton in reserve.

I wonder if they really are silicone - a lot of the soft silicone that comes out of china these days is really TPR, which isn't bad by any means, but isn't quite as resilient as real silicone.

Offline Kox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-12-18 06:23:14 »
For what it's worth, the package says: "High Quality Silicon material. Medical Standards. Nipple protection design. Silicon Milk Paste." It is in fact made in China.  It sure seems like a high quality silicon and it doesn't tear or stretch out of shape.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #5 on: 2017-12-18 20:58:41 »
Very cool!

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-12-19 06:11:22 »
Wow! I've gotta try these! Thanks for posting about this! :D