Author Topic: My Experience with Permanent Retraction  (Read 10650 times)

Offline billymachine79

• NSFW Access
  • permanently pulled back since 2016
My Experience with Permanent Retraction
« on: 2017-11-29 19:39:30 »
This is my permanent retraction. I have always been an easy retractor, even though my foreskin used to exceed the glans. It isn't that it has shrunk, i wouldn't say it like that. But, I finally tried to cover the glans after months of complete, permanent retraction, and it did... for only a few seconds. My foreskin went pulled back again as if in a rush. My guess is, elasticity is reduced and now my foreskin wants to keep pulled all the way back forever.

I like to dry the inner foreskin, and the glans (specially when I started pulling back, -I was fiftheen-) by masturbating with a dry hand, and rubbing my cock all the way from head to base while I keep the skin thightened with my other hand firmly grabbing the skin of my ballsack. (Did I explain myself correctly?) I also like to stretch my frenulum a little bit at a time. Now its not that necessary, since it will stretch as far as to make me look like cut, but I've been entertaining the idea in my head, that one day I get a frenuloplasty. Also, I have pearly papules, which now are not so noticeable, thanks to permanent retraction, but still, would love to get rid of them. My 9 years messing around with retraction have paralleled the 9 years I've been in the same relationship so I have just one opinion besides mine: she likes the looks of "retracted" or else, cut. As a matter of fact, I've been with my girlfriend for 9 years, and she's only ocassionaly seen me covered. Its a sight that she's not used to. I've been serious in total permanent retraction for only a couple years but I've always kept it retracted if I knew I would be getting laid, or a blowjob or something. There were few ocations when she would take it out and it would be covered, but even then, she would pull it back instantly. As of her knowledge, it was pulled back, the natural state of penis (I am her only partner in her whole life, same as she's to me)

The only times I've found it kinda difficult to keep pulled back is right during/seconds after orgasm, but using vaseline solves the issue. I've theorized the cause: tiny dripplets of cum stay stuck in the urethra and while being covered you can massage the head in such a fashion that helps this drops go out, but not so easy going pulled back and not touching the head directly.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: My Experience with Permanent Retraction
« Reply #1 on: 2017-11-29 21:48:42 »
Woah man, that's awesome! How hard are you in those pics? Curious how you keep it back, no help needed?

How long has it been now, a year and a half?

Offline billymachine79

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-11-30 00:04:19 »
Woah man, that's awesome! How hard are you in those pics? Curious how you keep it back, no help needed?

How long has it been now, a year and a half?

On and off for over 9 years,
then, about three years ago I started to keep it pulled back more intently, about 90% of the time I would say. I never used spoon method or any other, it just sits backs happily, and I guess I have a pretty flared corona ridge. The only difficulty I experienced was during orgasm, I couldn't resist to cover for orgasm. This wasn't the issue when with my couple. Now I have got used to it and have been totally permanently retracted for almost a year, with no exceptions. Well, the other day I tried to cover my glans. It did of course, but, almost as soon as I let go the skin (I was about half hard) it rapidly went retracted on its own. In the pictures I'm 80ish % hard I'd say.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2017-11-30 00:07:47 »
Very cool man. Mine auto-retracts when I'm hard now too. I can't get it to stay on the glans.

How about when soft, does your skin still try to pull back then?

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-11-30 00:38:49 »
Interesting questions from Soundsgreat87! How's flacid? Have you got any pics? And what do you mean that you couldn't resist to cover for orgasm?

so you didn't need to use any ring method to be like that? ahh you are very lucky!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-11-30 14:17:38 »
Very cool man. Mine auto-retracts when I'm hard now too. I can't get it to stay on the glans.

How about when soft, does your skin still try to pull back then?

Mine does not do that. But i am interested in  billymachine79 success at keeping it back, may be its the flared head.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline billymachine79

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-12-01 04:40:27 »
flaccid, it stays pulled back nicely... When I orgasm, I feel as if there would be semen stuck in the urethra, right at the entrance... its hard to explain...but I feel as if it is easier to drain completely when covered.

Offline billymachine79

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-12-01 05:30:47 »
this is when soft... I guess im a bit lucky after all, I never needed any help keeping it back... and I don't consider myself to be short-foreskinned.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-12-01 07:54:06 »
Hi and welcome. That is just like mine billy, look's great and well done you.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-12-01 08:23:55 »
Welcome!
You have amazing member :)
Keep it back and enjoy your stay here.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #10 on: 2017-12-01 17:30:35 »
You've definitely got a nice shower! And yeah, that big ridge definitely helps you out. So lucky ;D

Offline billymachine79

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2017-12-02 06:22:58 »
really? Nice haha I always kinda considered myself to be a grower... but had no point of comparison, to be honest... I have always wondered if I started retracting soon enough to have had the effect known as "outgrow the foreskin"... or whether it causes the head to get bigger. I would like advice on what to do with my frenulum. I would like to get rid of it. But doesn't it kind of help the foreskin remain retracted?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #12 on: 2017-12-02 16:11:38 »
I'm 7 inches but when I'm totally soft my dick pulls into my body... THAT'S a grower  ;D

The frenulum does the opposite, it keeps the foreskin closer to the head and also gives it a "ramp" for it to roll over the ridge of the glans. Yours is already pretty loose, but if you cut it, it'd be even looser.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2017-12-02 17:34:13 »
this is when soft... I guess im a bit lucky after all, I never needed any help keeping it back... and I don't consider myself to be short-foreskinned.

mine looks like that pulled back, but no got that girth
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline uncutusa19

« Reply #14 on: 2017-12-06 01:24:55 »
Looks great pulled back

Are you looking for your glans to become fully keratinized?