News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Coin method, without the coin

Started by Traposaurus, 2024-03-01 16:07:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Traposaurus

Hey all.
I couldn't see a post about this, so I thought I'd share the method I've been using recently.

I've tried a few methods, but as a real grower, things like the spoon method just don't work, so I did the coin method (with tape) for a while, but after a few hours it would be sore and when I took the coin and tape off, there was always a small abrasive cut on my dick...Not ideal!

So I started doing the same method, but remove the coin before sticking the tape. I've found that this will last at least 24 hours, including going to sleep with the inevitable erections.

Step by step
1. Fold foreskin over the coin in the normal manner
2. Stick 1 end of the tape over the coin, but leave the other end loose
3. Wait for any partial erection to disappear
4. Pull the tape so it's nice and tight and fully retracting the foreskin before sticking it down fully

Thoughts?
Does anyone else do this?

GarethUK

Thanks Traposaurus - I'm intrigued by this. I like the coin method for the more intense feeling of retraction it gives me compared to just pushing back, but I also find that the coin "sticks" after a short while which is uncomfortable in itself but also makes it painful when it comes to removing it. I've tried lubing the coin so it doesn't stick, but then everything slides around so much that it won't stay in place, and if I try something else other a coin which is soft enough to feel comfrtable, then it just isn't rigid enough to "flip" inside my foreskin. So what I'm not sure about from your instructions is at what stage you remove the coin -your first pic seems to show the coin very firmly under your skin, so it would be great if you could clarify the next stage please.

Traposaurus

Sorry. I forgot to mention that very important detail... Whoops!
So I remove the coin after I've put the first half of the tape on the skin that is covering the coin. Make sure that at least the size of the coin is covered in tape and then you can slip the coin out, wait for your dick to go fully soft and then finish the taping.

Hope that helps

Traposaurus

Updated guide to clear up any confusion:

1. Fold foreskin over the coin in the normal manner
2. Stick 1 end of the tape over the coin, but leave the other end loose
3. Remove the coin
4. Wait for any partial erection to disappear
5. Pull the tape so it's nice and tight and fully retracting the foreskin before sticking it down fully

Hope that helps