Author Topic: stronger arousal and orgasm when pulled back  (Read 4465 times)

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
stronger arousal and orgasm when pulled back
« on: 2019-03-19 18:07:17 »
Anyone else find that their harder and have stronger orgasms/more cum when they pull back? I only really noticed the difference today after spending the last few weeks pulled forward. They were so so whilst I had been "back to normal" but when I ended up getting bored before bed last night and was retracted since the weekend it was stronger overall. I don't try and abstain but do take care of things when I need to.

Offline kralendijk

• NSFW Access
Re: stronger arousal and orgasm when pulled back
« Reply #1 on: 2019-03-19 19:46:22 »
Yes I find that too.

I think because since I've started keeping the foreskin back, my glans isn't so sensitive, so I can wank for longer and stimulate the bare head directly, which I couldn't do before.

My orgasms are really intense when I keep stimulating the head and end up with a larger volume of cum.

I find I last longer with oral sex as well, which used to be over very quickly lol.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-03-20 10:43:43 »
Hi, yes as the head is drier than normal, it takes longer for me to cum, which is far better, even if i use some lube or not. I can go for a lot longer sometimes than i normally could.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-03-22 07:41:42 »
Hello. Yes i did to, felt much better for me, and i can cum more to playing with it that way.

Offline kralendijk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-03-22 20:48:42 »
nice to know other guys are benefiting from it too!

Offline skinhead

• NSFW Access
  • Permanently skinhead - no going back
« Reply #5 on: 2019-03-23 22:54:05 »
Hi, yes as the head is drier than normal, it takes longer for me to cum, which is far better, even if i use some lube or not. I can go for a lot longer sometimes than i normally could.
I've found the same I'd say. Perhaps not a huge volume increase.. But certainly more 'durability' 

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-03-25 17:49:47 »
For me, I think its about which parts of my dick (both head and foreskin) get stimulated, and to what extent. If both the ridged band of my foreskin and the corona of my head get nicely stimulated, the volume of semen is greater as is the orgasm. But this is true whether I'm jerking pulled back or not. Also, theres a factor of how long since I last ejaculated. I'm almost always on the "High Volume" category.