Author Topic: Longest continous pulled back duration  (Read 11814 times)

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Re: Longest continous pulled back duration
« Reply #15 on: 2018-04-12 04:22:34 »
From what you have indicated so far kkk007, I am not sure how tight your foreskin is at the end before pulling back nor if you have a tight frenulum. Over time, unless you have phimosis, by continually being pulled back, the foreskin dartar muscles will further weaken allowing, even if the glans should accidentally get covered, to automatically pull back. Being continuously back is aided if you can get the shaft skin deeply wrinkled, as detailed in another current thread. Once you get deep wrinkles on the shaft skin, the foreskin should automatically pull back even if the glans were to get covered flaccid. Ideally, over time, the glans never will cover at any time.

You indicate that you have been pulled back for a period so far of five months. Your inner foreskin is still likely a bit puffy as it was when the glans was still covered. Over time this puffiness will disappear and you will have very fine wrinkles on a reduced foreskin. Some may be able to have the inner foreskin more exposed, but usually over time it will be just a snug thick band behind the corona.

Tying and freeing the frenulum, as explained elsewhere, will also assist in being better at pulled back and tends to give a better illusion of appearing cut, if that were your inclination.

Offline kkk007

« Reply #16 on: 2018-04-12 18:01:51 »
My skin is not too tight, frenelum is also loose. I just retract and it stays there, no assistance required. How many years will it take to achieve auto retraction on erection? I am 25 yrs old. Will the foreskin shorten after this age? I have loose shaft skin.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2018-04-13 04:46:13 »
You indicate that you have full retraction and yet are inquiring "How many years will it take to achieve auto retraction on erection?" which is a bit of a conundrum. If you can keep full retraction at all times, then you especially should not be covered on erection to auto retract. I am sorry, but I do not quite understand your full circumstance.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2018-04-13 09:12:46 »
You indicate that you have full retraction and yet are inquiring "How many years will it take to achieve auto retraction on erection?" which is a bit of a conundrum. If you can keep full retraction at all times, then you especially should not be covered on erection to auto retract. I am sorry, but I do not quite understand your full circumstance.

May be he is saying, that it doesn't auto  retract on erections yet even though he can keep it back, maybe
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline kkk007

« Reply #19 on: 2018-04-13 18:16:54 »
I am saying that it remain retracted if I retract it. But if I cover the glans, it remains covered. I want to have a state when even if I try to cover the glans, my foreskin should autoretract to expose the glans.

guest1568

« Reply #20 on: 2018-04-13 21:42:43 »
I think that in June I will have been pulling back for 2 years, mostly using spoon method. I have to wash regularly under the foreskin, though, but it's way better since I tied my frenulum

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2018-04-14 04:08:26 »
I am saying that it remain retracted if I retract it. But if I cover the glans, it remains covered. I want to have a state when even if I try to cover the glans, my foreskin should autoretract to expose the glans.

From my past experience, to automatically retract flaccid or erect you will need to develop deep shaft wrinkles that may take six months or a year of work to develop. Although I do fail to see why you would want to cover your glans in the first place if you choose to be permanently retracted. Covering your glans at any time reduces the opportunity to be able to be automatically retracted.

Offline kkk007

« Reply #22 on: 2018-04-14 06:33:44 »
How can I develop deep wrinkles on shaft? My skin stuck just behind glans making a bunch. Will the forskin get shorter? I am already 25 yrs old.
I just like the idea of autoretraction. After watching the video of soundsgreat87 in which he shows how his skin retracts back even after pulling foreward. I want to achieve that.

I think just pulling back and leaving the skin bunch up just behind the glans would not make autoretraction possible, I will have to stretch it back further.  What do you think?

Offline kkk007

« Reply #23 on: 2018-04-14 06:39:48 »
I think that in June I will have been pulling back for 2 years, mostly using spoon method. I have to wash regularly under the foreskin, though, but it's way better since I tied my frenulum

Did you achieve auto retraction? I mean does your skin pulls back automatically or you have to retract it back yourself?

guest1568

« Reply #24 on: 2018-04-14 09:54:14 »
When I'm not pulled back, tense my kegel muscle and wait for a few seconds, then yes, it will retract on it's own. It's still not what I want, though. When it comes to wearing it using spoon method, the foreskin stopped rolling over itself after 2 months or so

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2018-04-16 14:38:12 »
I use the spoon method and I usually don’t untuck it for 3-4 days. Don’t get any build up just dried out.

Hope this helps  :)

guest118

« Reply #26 on: 2018-04-17 11:16:42 »
Been using spoon method for over a year now. I think during that time the skin has gone over the head prob twice, the last time i remember it felt odd and i had to skin it back.

Offline martin222

« Reply #27 on: 2018-04-21 23:51:58 »
I understand Farhan's question, though
We are all pullebback, feeling circumcized (in my case, with a long foreskin, which is kept back with a soft silicone ring).

But part of the pleasure is also to be able to shower like a circumcized real man, not taking the ring out...
So, I usually keep it pulled back under the shower, and take the ring back for cleansing it and the foreskin every 3 days
(I don t produce that much smegma)

Martin

guest1799

« Reply #28 on: 2018-04-30 01:41:50 »
Just hit 24 hours which is a record for me lol