Author Topic: Foreskin retractor device  (Read 22079 times)

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
Foreskin retractor device
« on: 2018-03-24 14:05:55 »
Would this be a good device for foreskin retraction? Anyone who already tried it?
http://www.kinkydevil.ie/max-playsure-foreskin-retraction-and-cock-ring.html

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Foreskin retractor device
« Reply #1 on: 2018-03-25 00:50:45 »
I'm not entirely sure how you'd wear it, but it honestly doesn't look like it could be effective since it's made of fabric...

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-03-25 03:30:34 »
According to its promotion, it would never have been effective for me. Having been pulled back for sometime, I never did have a problem of the foreskin covering the glans during intercourse. It doesn't look like it would be to effective for whatever purpose to me.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-03-26 23:53:26 »
Looks like the penis goes through the yellow part, and the blue part loops around the scrotum?

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-03-27 05:41:48 »
I think the same as JDM.
It actually looks it might be effective since I have tried those triple silicone ring (the balls squeeze ones) and it kept my skin back with a good gap between the glans and skin all day long. Too bad it broke up after 2 days of usage.
So this device may help, you retract the skin far back as possible to the base and the yellow part will keep it there while the other one will wrap around the balls so the whole thing says at the base :)

But it is sort of expensive..
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-03-27 22:09:48 »
Quite similar to the balloon method I came up with. https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=239.msg2071#msg2071

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-03-29 01:11:22 »
I don't know guys but i think the best solution for our problem is by using devices that can create deep wrinkles. I don't know if by that method helps in the creation of deep winkles in order to achieve permanent retraction.

I thing the solution comes up by using a method that makes the outer foreskin which gets keratinized time by time to create these wrinkles.

It's been months of training and my foreskin became very keratinized. The skin unfolds under my glans but not like before. I think solution is to find a way to stop the unfolding of outer foreskin and create the wrinkles in the inner foreskin.

If i knew what would be the best solution i'd stick with it.

So Soundsgreat87 you say fabric doesn't help with it... right?

Let's think of a natural solution. How did in old societies achieve permanent retration before circumcision? I think they used more natural materials.. Cotton? But in what way ?

For many of us to want to achieve permanent retraction i think we need to stick with a natural way before circumcision was invented...
Because for many of us to want to achieve that, that means that it's natural, so we need to find a natural solution...

What do you guys think?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-03-30 01:26:23 »
I think that we have better materials and technologies now than men had in the old days. And we should take full advantage of that.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-03-30 10:54:59 »
I think that we have better materials and technologies now than men had in the old days. And we should take full advantage of that.
Absolutely !
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-04-05 01:02:31 »
yes i agree we should, but i think the most important is to find the easiest way to create the deep wrinkles under the glans so that  permanent rectraction is possible.

Also i believe that by using methods that don't support the creation of deep wrinkles is useless. Except if your goal is just to reach keratinization which is our first stage.

So by doing reasearch i noticed that there are 2 stages in permanent retraction:

1. Keratinization of the foreskin and glans
2. Creation of deep wrinkles

I read that that process is called "mitosis". Now how is mitosis produced? By leaving the foreskin in a desirable position or by stretching the foreskin?

My foreskin has been modified a lot these past months positively but if i don't know what is better to be done i won't reach to the state i want as quickly as posible.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-04-05 03:50:43 »
The way that I developed deep wrinkles on the shaft skin was to place tape on shaft skin in one spot just past the foreskin, then pulling the tape back, forming deep wrinkles under the tape. The tape should extend up to the hairless pubes to form these wrinkles. When I had developed the deep shaft skin wrinkles in my younger years, it was impossible for the foreskin to move forward over the glans at all without tape, even when I wanted the glans covered.

Unfortunately, wrinkles to the foreskin are not of much gain, since that is not where you need to reduce the availability of free skin to prevent the foreskin moving forward.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2018-04-06 01:33:56 »
Hazeleye, i don't understand the last paragraph, so after years those wrinkles that formed by using the tape have disappeared?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2018-04-06 04:27:24 »
What I was trying to say, Silverhawk, was that wrinkling of the foreskin itself (the inner foreskin, that is) isn't of too much gain in the process of keeping the glans uncovered. The deep wrinkled shaft skin is where one wants the most gain. Once one has gained the deep wrinkling of the shaft skin, one doesn't need to ever use tape again (or any other aid) since the wrinkles are now so permanently embedded deeply the foreskin will never be able to cover the glans. Or, at least that was my experience.

Of course, as I have gotten older, the skin thins and now the skin does not have the deep wrinkles it did when younger. It doesn't mean that there is now a problem of being pulled back, its just that with skin now being thinner, the compression of skin is much more readily, allowing the glans to still be freely bare.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2018-04-06 04:42:04 »

The way that I developed deep wrinkles on the shaft skin was to place tape on shaft skin in one spot just past the foreskin, then pulling the tape back, forming deep wrinkles under the tape. The tape should extend up to the hairless pubes to form these wrinkles. When I had developed the deep shaft skin wrinkles in my younger years, it was impossible for the foreskin to move forward over the glans at all without tape, even when I wanted the glans covered.
I am experimenting with this technique now. I find it easiest to use three vertical strips of tape. One on the either side of the shaft, and one on the top. This gives me a lot more control over how much I pull back, and where I place the wrinkles. It's also very comfortable, but not as secure as some other methods. I've only just started, but I wonder, how long did you do this before you got the deep wrinkles?

Unfortunately, wrinkles to the foreskin are not of much gain, since that is not where you need to reduce the availability of free skin to prevent the foreskin moving forward.
I'm not sure that this is accurate. I do prefer to place the wrinkles near the base of the shaft, but I have seen some retracters who have had very good results by wearing a ring just behind the glans, and got good wrinkles right there, that effectively kept the foreskin behind the glans. Some even got pretty good gap between the retracted foreskin and the glans. I think it's more of a personal preference, like how with circumcision, some people prefer a high cut and some prefer a low. Either one will work, but some people like one better than the other.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2018-04-08 03:35:48 »
I am experimenting with this technique now. I find it easiest to use three vertical strips of tape. One on the either side of the shaft, and one on the top. This gives me a lot more control over how much I pull back, and where I place the wrinkles. It's also very comfortable, but not as secure as some other methods. I've only just started, but I wonder, how long did you do this before you got the deep wrinkles?

It would appear that your use of three tapes was pretty much the system that I evolved. Unfortunately, when I was involved in doing this taping was over thirty years ago and now I have lost exactly what period of time I took to set the wrinkles. If I recall, it would likely be at least six months to a year. At the time I was getting into some wild taping patterns and in the end went covered. As a result of the wrinkled shaft skin it was impossible for the glans to stay covered, why again I needed special taping to stay covered for five years to stop the wrinkling.

I'm not sure that this is accurate. I do prefer to place the wrinkles near the base of the shaft, but I have seen some retracters who have had very good results by wearing a ring just behind the glans, and got good wrinkles right there, that effectively kept the foreskin behind the glans. Some even got pretty good gap between the retracted foreskin and the glans. I think it's more of a personal preference, like how with circumcision, some people prefer a high cut and some prefer a low. Either one will work, but some people like one better than the other.

You are correct about a ring on the foreskin to stay back. That is what I started out with fifty-five years ago, using homemade latex rings. For me, this system never did give me the permanent pulled back like the wrinkled shaft skin did.