Author Topic: Should I tie my frenulum or not? (with pictures)  (Read 23150 times)

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Should I tie my frenulum or not? (with pictures)
« Reply #15 on: 2018-03-23 22:47:30 »
After tying mine, it does seem less likely to roll forward on its own. But honestly, the effect is small. What tying it did enable me to do, however, was wear it in new ways, with rings and folding, that I wasn't able to before (at least not comfortably).

And great! ;D

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2018-03-23 22:58:18 »
After tying mine, it does seem less likely to roll forward on its own. But honestly, the effect is small. What tying it did enable me to do, however, was wear it in new ways, with rings and folding, that I wasn't able to before (at least not comfortably).

And great! ;D

Thanks for the answer, I am definitely going to tie once.
Cheers!

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2018-03-24 04:12:04 »
Loveboy100, I freed my frenulum 65 years ago with the then suggestion that it would help keep the foreskin back. It did to some degree but required further assistance. What I did at that time was I used a thin, stretchy band (as described on an other thread). I made it from liquid latex but silicone would be a better substance.

A proper sized ring would be placed on the foreskin about half an inch below the corona. Placing it so causes a thick lump that then must be forced over the corona to cover the glans. I used this technique for years, attending a nudist resort and people would have thought I was cut.

Upon developing deep shaft skin wrinkles later, I was able to be totally pulled back that required taping to have the glans covered.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2018-03-24 11:25:17 »
Loveboy100, I freed my frenulum 65 years ago with the then suggestion that it would help keep the foreskin back. It did to some degree but required further assistance. What I did at that time was I used a thin, stretchy band (as described on an other thread). I made it from liquid latex but silicone would be a better substance.

A proper sized ring would be placed on the foreskin about half an inch below the corona. Placing it so causes a thick lump that then must be forced over the corona to cover the glans. I used this technique for years, attending a nudist resort and people would have thought I was cut.

Upon developing deep shaft skin wrinkles later, I was able to be totally pulled back that required taping to have the glans covered.

I don't quite get this method. So you placed the ring not directly under the glans, but half an inch below? How does this help? Can you maybe post a picture to illustrate this technique?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #19 on: 2018-03-25 00:48:41 »
I think he means so the skin between the ring and the glans makes a ring-shaped bump. That will prevent the ring from slipping forward over the glans.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2018-03-25 03:20:08 »
Basically what it is, you pull the shaft skin back so the inner foreskin is stretched and simply place the stretchy ring a half inch or so from the corona. I am not referring to firm rings, but of stretchy material so that it has tension when flaccid and still has ability to comfortably  accommodate  an erection. To achieve this ring, you will more than likely have to make one with varying sizes and thickness to achieve your goal. Properly done, the ring is buried in the foreskin and cannot be seen when the foreskin moves to its normal position.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #21 on: 2018-03-25 04:45:19 »
I'm guessing you mean something like this, but closer to the head (GIF from user Neptunus): http://i.imgur.com/kb33EWE.gif

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2018-03-25 13:07:22 »
I would tie that off, its really small it should be cut through in 3 days. That way you can pull the foreskin all the way back without the glans tipping.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2018-03-25 15:17:29 »
I'm guessing you mean something like this, but closer to the head (GIF from user Neptunus): http://i.imgur.com/kb33EWE.gif

Yes, that is exactly what I was indicating.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2019-08-06 16:34:11 »
Yes, that is exactly what I was indicating.
What is the band used in this GIF? Is it just a rubber band?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2019-08-07 03:09:49 »
What is the band used in this GIF? Is it just a rubber band?

Since this GIF is not mine, only that it basically shows what I was trying to explain, yes, I do believe that would be an ordinary rubber band. While a right sized band of this kind might work, it also could be a bit uncomfortable where the homemade ones I described would be softer and more flexible.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2019-08-07 09:03:57 »
Since this GIF is not mine, only that it basically shows what I was trying to explain, yes, I do believe that would be an ordinary rubber band. While a right sized band of this kind might work, it also could be a bit uncomfortable where the homemade ones I described would be softer and more flexible.
I see. Would it be possible to post a picture of your method though? I don't get what you mean with a self made silicone ring?

Offline L

• NSFW Access
« Reply #27 on: 2019-08-07 11:08:14 »
with a few decades of experience living with a cut frenulum I am a strong advocate of this. For me it works wonders and my foreskin never rolls back over the head spontaneous. Will it work for you? I doubt it. Looking at the pics you posted and especially the two last ones I think your foreskin's thickness compared to the size of your corona is not the ideal combination and makes it easy for the skin to flip back over. So unless you like to experience the ability to pull your skin really far back without being stopped by the frenulum, you might try another method to keep your glans out in the open.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2019-08-07 13:34:08 »
with a few decades of experience living with a cut frenulum I am a strong advocate of this. For me it works wonders and my foreskin never rolls back over the head spontaneous. Will it work for you? I doubt it. Looking at the pics you posted and especially the two last ones I think your foreskin's thickness compared to the size of your corona is not the ideal combination and makes it easy for the skin to flip back over. So unless you like to experience the ability to pull your skin really far back without being stopped by the frenulum, you might try another method to keep your glans out in the open.
Yeah, I think I will probably tie it in the future anyway. Just because I am so curious as to what the results would be.
What pull back technique can you guys suggest for my type of penis?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2019-08-09 06:05:25 »
I see. Would it be possible to post a picture of your method though? I don't get what you mean with a self made silicone ring?

Back in October/November 2016 I posted some info on making latex/silicone rings. I have attached the diagram that was then used. Basically, you need a mandrel just smaller than your member. Apply either a thin layer of liquid latex rubber or silicone cement to the mandrel, it is allowed to dry and then rolled to form a ring as illustrated. You will need to experiment with mandrel diameter, the thickness of the applied cement/length of application, to arrive at a suitable ring for your purposes. Hope this helps