Author Topic: Geebee100  (Read 1598 times)

Offline Geebee100

• Love wearing my skin pulled as far back as I can
    • View Profile
Geebee100
« on: 2018-01-07 12:09:30 »
Hello glans showers,
I’m in Australia- thankfully missed out on being circumcised as a kid in the UK, but in recent years have come to very much like and enjoy the look of a bare glans; of both others’ and my own penis.

I have no trouble pulling back, and when erect I stay back quite easily, but I’d love to be able to pull my foreskin ‘fully’ back to look like I have been circumcised.
To this end I have often wondered if it would be a good idea to remove the frenulum- which wouldn’t be too difficult from what I have read on here. My frenulum is not particularly short but it definitely prevents full retraction of my foreskin.
Perhaps one day I will tie it off, and then I will at last to be able to pull back completely.

I have a Prince Albert - the piercing is just to one side of the frenulum. It certainly stops the foreskin coming all the way forward when I am erect.
Australia. Late fifties. Been pulling back for years, but now consciously staying pulledback since 6 Jan 2018

Offline bobenc0

• View Profile
Re: Geebee100
« Reply #1 on: 2018-01-07 16:21:30 »
Hi and welcome!

Just stretch it back the way you feel right.
What I do is, semi erect grab my bare head with O shape of fingers behind the glans and pull away from my body, with the other again O fingers but slowly pull all the foreskin to the base of the penis... Repeat several times..
.. go on the bed with no underwear, lay on your front with retracted skin and penis pointing up then slowly slide your body forward like you have sex and you push in, you will surely feel the stretch.
And similar things :)
It's a good idea to stretch it sidewise, close your thumb and index finger and place them at your frenulum so the frenulum is between them. Then with gentle push towards the penis do the "zoom in" movement you do at your phone screen..
Keep experimenting and you will find what works best for you :)
29 Y.o., started retracting permanently at May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...

Offline jdm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-01-08 06:44:14 »
...What I do is, semi erect grab my bare head with O shape of fingers behind the glans and pull away from my body, with the other again O fingers but slowly pull all the foreskin to the base of the penis... Repeat several times..
I do this too, except my grip is different. I place my index and middle finger tips to either side of the frenulum, and my thumb on the opposite side of the glans.
.. go on the bed with no underwear, lay on your front with retracted skin and penis pointing up then slowly slide your body forward like you have sex and you push in, you will surely feel the stretch.
That's an interesting idea.
It's a good idea to stretch it sidewise, close your thumb and index finger and place them at your frenulum so the frenulum is between them. Then with gentle push towards the penis do the "zoom in" movement you do at your phone screen.. :)
I use this grip, but I've always pulled back on it. Never tried to pull sideways.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018-01-08 17:01:05 »
I do this too, except my grip is different. I place my index and middle finger tips to either side of the frenulum, and my thumb on the opposite side of the glans. That's an interesting idea.I use this grip, but I've always pulled back on it. Never tried to pull sideways.
None of that method would work for me, my skin can go right back with no issues, but i will try this method
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Geebee100

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2018-01-13 05:28:17 »
Been pulled back for a week now, almost continuously. My foreskin is staying back and the head is starting to feel less sensitive. I love it. I also notice  that the inner skin of my foreskin is deliciously sensitive- I don’t know why I never noticed this before!
Australia. Late fifties. Been pulling back for years, but now consciously staying pulledback since 6 Jan 2018

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2018-01-16 22:56:48 »
Inner foreskin is THE BEST, in my opinion... ;D

Offline Geebee100

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2018-01-18 05:58:45 »
It is now 2 weeks since I started keeping my skin back...  being continuously  pulled back is delicious. I Love the feeling!

Offline traveller_on

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2018-01-18 13:16:05 »
Agree Geebee! It’s been a few weeks for me now too, and I am constantly aware of my fantastically sensitive but smooth and dry glans and inner skin. Anyone want to chat about their increased sex drive since pulling back hit me up!

Offline Geebee100

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2018-01-25 21:50:29 »
Now 3 weeks of having my penis skinned back more or less continuously. Feels great! No more super sensitivity of the glans and no more swelling of the pulled back skin (the donut effect we get when cock pumping). Love it!

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2018-01-26 21:04:11 »
Well welcome to the full-timer club ;D

Offline Geebee100

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2018-03-06 08:26:07 »
Yep! Over two months of being skinned back and I am loving it. My gland is sensitive all the time, but not uncomfortably so- it just feels good! And wanking my shaft while playing with the bare head is glorious!

I will be staying skinned back.

Offline Uncut_soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2018-04-15 03:39:28 »
Yep! Over two months of being skinned back and I am loving it. My gland is sensitive all the time, but not uncomfortably so- it just feels good! And wanking my shaft while playing with the bare head is glorious!

Sounds perfect. To be able to rub the bare head and cum from it

Offline bobenc0

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2018-04-15 07:07:55 »

Oh how I love this too, just feel sorry that I didn't find it in my puberty..
29 Y.o., started retracting permanently at May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...