Author Topic: What do you do in your life? - Pulled Back Scientific Survey  (Read 7062 times)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
Hello there guys! I am trying to do a survey to see which type of people are going pulled back in this world!

Since there are many of us it's a proof we exist and it's not something abnormal. So the fact is WHAT type of people of us are.

In mores specific words which type of people go pulled back. Have you ever wondered?

a) Are you extrovert/introvert?

b) Are you considered a person who reads a lot in order to improve himself and his life? Are you the learner type?

c) Are you a person with a high EQ intelligently social?

d) Do you do a lot of exersice/ sports?

e) Are you the type of person who has high money income?

f) Are you the type who works most of the time in his life more than usual?

g) How many love partners did you have in your life, or has your sexual life been intense or not so much?

h) You are a person who likes to improve his life and himself day after day? In other words are you the Doer Type?

i) Are you the Leader type? You are Good in leading a good teamwork OR be good at being in a team which shares the same goals?

There are some questions i think about myself. Any other question would be welcome! Let's see and figure out what's our nature of being pulled back! It's very curius! Don't you think too?

Let's see how many commonalities we have all of us! I am going to post mine tomorrow cuz it's late now in my country! :)

Offline Lanyx

• NSFW Access
I am an introvert; my Briggs-Myers code is INTJ.
Yes, I do a lot of research, for both work and pleasure.
I have a low social EQ
I don't do any sport. I have lost 25kg / 50lb over the last 2.5 years. I enjoy hiking as an outdoor persuite.
Financially, I'm well off. But "the more you eat, the hungrier you become".
I work in IT; my hours are long
I don't have any partners.
I only recently started on the self-improvement journey
I'm more of a behind-the-scenes personality, I like to be the 2nd or 3rd in command.