Taping
10 (12.7%)
Spoon Method/Reverse Spoon-method
22 (27.8%)
Other/Combining (Please comment :) )
3 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: 2017-07-28 19:01:59

Author Topic: Favourite retraction technique?  (Read 14760 times)

Offline hen

• NSFW Access
Favourite retraction technique?
« on: 2017-04-29 19:01:59 »
Curious with what methods are the most normal.
I personally use the reverse-spoon with the use of my finger + a bit of tape to keep it back, but occasionally I just pull it back normally, however that just stay for long.

Looking forward to see results! :D
A guy wanting to stay exposed forever ;)

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
Re: Favourite retraction technique?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-04-29 19:08:12 »
I kinda like all techniques they all have different pros and cons, but the taping method is the coolest because it lets you feel the cut lifestyle :D

Offline Lanyx

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-04-30 16:53:30 »
My favorite is the spoon method. I can keep it pulled back indefinitely. I am a definite grower; if I apply the spoon method correctly, it doesn't unroll even when flaccid. Ironically, it unrolls when I get a full on erection.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-05-01 06:35:33 »
Well i am lucky i suppose, I just pull mine back and it stays there, has done for as long as i can remember.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-05-01 08:37:39 »
I like to use all of the methods switching from one to other amols every day.
Mostly I prefer cock ring behind glans/ foreskin folded over ring/ folded over ring and taped or simply pulled back.. I am sort of unable to use spoon method anymore since the foreskin always unfolds to pulled back behind glans by itself but doesn't roll over the glans. :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-05-01 10:49:53 »
I use both, pull back back and spoon method. The spoon method gives a better look than just pulling back though.

Offline jackn

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-05-01 19:37:50 »
My method is o rings to keep the foreskin back. My foreskin is so loose and long, that if I were to just pull it back while flaccid it rolls back over instantly.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-05-14 03:55:52 »
After having dabbled with a latex rubber ring to hold the foreskin back 55 years ago, I started wearing snug gotchies 45 years ago. When I would return the penis I would pull the shaft skin well up from the glans. I would also ensure the entire penis was resting higher on the scrotum than would be the case in a normal return. Having followed this procedure for a few years, the shaft skin had taken on deep wrinkles/folds. Years later when I decided I wanted the glans covered, the foreskin would not stay covered, but would automatically retract.

Of course, it did help that I was a bit of a shower.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-05-29 17:56:59 »
I use the spoon, plus my own roll back method
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-07-01 02:02:03 »
Taping is by far my favorite method, since it keeps both my glans and my inner foreskin exposed.  It keeps my shaft skin super tight when I'm hard, almost like a high a tight circ.  Taping is also awesome for jacking off, since it keeps the skin back with no effort, and I can just jack the tight shaft skin (without any glans coverage) or stroke my whole cock with or without lube, just like a tight cut guy.

The spoon method is good for keeping my glans bare for day to day wear. It stays pretty well, even while I'm sleeping, unless I get a really raging hard on.

I can sometimes just pull back, especially after a shower.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #10 on: 2017-07-01 15:54:01 »
My favorite method is using tape, too. In my opinion, the best tape to use is kinesiology tape. It's water-resistant and comes in many colors so you can color-coordinate it, e.g. with your underwear.
When I'm using no tape I just pull back the foreskin should it become necessary. Tight underwear helps.

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2017-07-19 01:52:57 »
I can only really do the tape method. Lots of skin and a grower it's my only option. I can make the spoon method work for a minute if hard but it slides back if I jerk off or have sex at all. Taped back it stays

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2017-07-23 21:18:06 »
I like the tape and liquid latex methods, for how completely they can expose the inner foreskin, as well as the glans. Liquid latex keeps it exposed a little better when flaccid, but is more time consuming to apply. However, these methods require shaving my pubes, which I don't like to do. So I don't use these methods as often as I would like. Instead I tend to used the the single rigid ring method, with skin inverted back over it; as seen in Spoundsgreat87's profile pic, and my homemade, improved, Kumakkey. I occasionally use other methods, but these are the ones I use most.

Offline andrew87

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2017-07-27 18:16:30 »
The spoon method is the most effective for me, even during an erection, if it is not so hard my foreskin stays :) and it looks very natural!

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2017-07-28 05:44:04 »
Looks very good and natural !
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !