News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Urination issue for first time retractors?

Started by bareuncut, 2023-08-12 11:55:27

Previous topic - Next topic

bareuncut

Have you had any issue with urination (such as, need to push hard, taking time to start, multiple streams, dribbling urine, feeling of not being able to void entire bladder, etc.) when you started retracting with or without using a ring?

I don't remember having any issue because my parents taught to retract foreskin before urination and then pull it back after completing. But I am hearing about this unhealthy issue.
Retracted since 1996. Straight. Married. Wife appreciate status.

Kylar

I vaguely remember getting hard pretty much immediately when I tried to pull back to pee as a kid, so I wouldn't do that for like another decade (it was my own idea, I don't remember ever being told to do so by family or peers).  Much much later (since about the end of puberty I guess) the only problem there is is if the stream starts weak, and the glans isn't really deflated for some reason, the stream will split into two due to the shape of my meatus.  Covering the head properly helps, or pulling the skin further down the shaft to stretch the meatus.

Never had notable issue with retaining or such though.

CuriousSkinner

Very much the same as Kylar. When I started pulling back I found it hard to start because I got excited, but otherwise not really. I am in the camp of being pee shy when there are people around, but that has nothing to do with retracting.

ThePiemel

Same here at times! One reason I am happy to still have my foreskin so I can still roll it forwards.

At rare moments, when not enough pressure behind it, peeing could actually even backfire. The stream would sort of go over my glans And reverse. All over my pants. And then back to the gala party.

Friend of mine got circed. He told me since then he could pee all over the bath room. Except in the pot.

I roll forward. And then for the right beam and aim, squeeze your glans. Find the right spot to squeeze.

jdm

Generally speaking, not problems at all. If I tape back really tightly, the frenulum pulls on the meatus, making it kind of tighter and elongated This change in shape can sometimes have unpredictable affects on the direction of urination, or splitting the stream. And I have sometimes used a glans ring that was a little bit tight. Which made it necessary to push a bit harder to get out the last few drops. But otherwise, no such issues.

bareuncut

Thanks. It seems they are getting erection while trying to urinating. I will suggest them to roll forward foreskin before using toilets and rolling back after voiding bladder for the first 3-6 months.
Retracted since 1996. Straight. Married. Wife appreciate status.

Kylar

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2023-08-13 18:23:19
At rare moments, when not enough pressure behind it, peeing could actually even backfire. The stream would sort of go over my glans And reverse. All over my pants. And then back to the gala party.

Now that you mention it i have seen that happen in the mirror (some hotels have weird ones XD) though nothing catastrophic for me.  But it does roll down and a bit back the moments when it's just dribbling.