News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How did you find this forum?

Started by soundsgreat87, 2015-01-10 10:39:34

Previous topic - Next topic

soundsgreat87

Approved your pics, thanks!

PvD

I found it via google by an accident. I search foresking ring and then is listed.

shadowhawk

I was looking for videos showing retraction, and found this site.  I'm very happy I found this place!  Its awesome, and very sexy, to bare your head for a while, and then cover it up :)

bobenc0

Well, since I have been trying many many times to retract it, and I really had a big interrest about it, I have been searching everyday for methods how to do it the right way. I really liked the spoon method since it was the closest to my own method I used to retract, so one day as I was searching in more detailed explenation of the method in google... aaand I came across this forum. I am so glad I have found it! Love to share expirience with other ppl with same interest.. :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

thesevenpointfive

soundsgreat87 told me, we where on another site and he said they started this one, come and join which i did
Love skining back and letting my head show

Graeme51

I found the site by googling. I was looking to see whether guys retracted their foreskin whilst going to have a pee and stumbled across the thread on here about said subject.

Longskin

I found this site by googling ways to keep the foreskin back. I didn't know so many people thought the same way I did. I like my foreskin, but I also like my glans being exposed.

guest912

While googling for information on the subject I though about seeing if a forum existed. I searched for one and now I'm here

Ukmick

The same for me too. Asked Google about the subject and found you guys. Glad I did too as you seem to be the only forum on the internet where the members aren't shouting at each other  ;D ;D :P

soundsgreat87

We try hard to keep the cut vs. uncut flamewars at bay... I think that rules out 99% of the shouting ;)

camchain

I came upon this forum from a post on another forum that i am on, then i had a quick look around and registered straight away. I never knew there was such a place for us guys, but i am glad that there is, and what a wonderful place it is.