News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Possible to shrink foreskin?

Started by simplejohn, 2024-03-12 08:59:46

Previous topic - Next topic

simplejohn

Hi all, first post here,
I've been pulled back for a few years now but I'm curious if there's any way to shrink the foeskin a bit. It doesn't cover my glans anymore but it would be good to try and get it to stay further back.

Many thsnks

ThePiemel

I do not think any skin can shrink. Otherwise there would not be a billion dollar market for face creams. The hard truth, I fear, is we should have been retracting before puberty started and we grew a larger one. After that, all our skins and foreskins too, just grew with the rest.

Yet there is hope. Penis skin is not like the rest of the skin. Just like scrotum skin it can expand, but also contract. Because there is a tiny and thin muscle layer in it as it is made from the same skin material as the cute bag with balls beneath it.

Once your penis is happier retracted (and hopefully you too) the skin is very well equipped to contract with it. So you wake up bare, no matter what happened the night before or how you left it.

simplejohn

Thanks for the reply. I already wake retracted and it stays that way throughout any physical activity I do  :)