Author Topic: First 24 Hours Retracted  (Read 3594 times)

Offline BritishRuler

• Starting to retract as often as possible
First 24 Hours Retracted
« on: 2019-08-13 21:32:17 »
Hey guys, i decided to just go for it, so i did. i've been fully retracted for 24 hours and I've noticed a few things.
One, the sensitivity in my glans skyrocketed, Likely due to the fact that my glans has been exposed for so long, also because i went full commando to help speed up the progress, so i went from a wet glans to one that was rubbing against my shorts for hours, Gym, College, Chores, all retracted!

Two, before the sensitivity in my glans skyrocketed, it went very dull, which was nice, i currently can't really touch it as its very sensitive, but the sensitivity is going slowly, i've noticed the slow decline in the past few hours, still commando even now.

Three, my foreskin seems to be okay with staying back now, initially it wouldn't stay back but its learning :), i just put tape around it to keep it in its place and took it off a few hours ago and it still hasn't budged. I pulled my foreskin right back to check if the inner foreskin was wet or dry, and to my surprise it was bone dry. same for my glans. Peeling is starting to occur on my glans and a little on my inner foreskin, also the colour of my glans faded slightly to a more dull colour!

Now, i have been retracted for a few periods of time before, but never for this long, so this is a great achievement for me and im proud that i've been able to do it so far, as i usually always pull it forward!

Also, a little about me since i didnt do an intro;
Im Male (Duh)
Im 18 years old! aaand...
Im from the UK

p.s. I may add pictures of my progress, not sure though, ill try and keep this updated and see how long i go before i pull it forward!

Offline Jamie33

Re: First 24 Hours Retracted
« Reply #1 on: 2019-08-14 08:12:17 »
24 hours is a good start, but i expect it will take much longer before you see/feel results.....
hows your frenulum? regular? stretched? cut?

Offline BritishRuler

« Reply #2 on: 2019-08-14 08:31:05 »
My frenulum is a little on the shorter side, however today i've noticed its quite insensitive, i can barely feel it anymore, probably due to the stretching!

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-08-14 19:23:56 »
Congratulations for your first 24 hours ! It's great that you could do it. As you're a younger guy you seem to adapt more easily. My first 24 hours were very painful, but then I was 40+ and had a very tender glans, never really exposed before.
The skin typically takes weeks to thicken or grow significantly. So don't expect any drastic changes immediately. If you want to eventually go permanently retracted, it can be done ! Many here have taken that road.

Offline BritishRuler

« Reply #4 on: 2019-08-14 20:14:53 »
Haha, thank you! its not been 48 hours! :O Ive noticed that my glans now is very dry, very dull and i dont really feel it anymore, my frenulum now hurts a little bit, probably due to the stretching of my foreskin, my glans is starting to develop very deep creases and any water that is put on it just drops back off, its like normal skin now

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #5 on: 2019-08-14 20:21:16 »
Seems a little quick...

Offline BritishRuler

« Reply #6 on: 2019-08-14 20:24:15 »
I thought so too, but i've been pulling back on/off since i was 14, so my glans went through loosing its hypersensitivity when i was about 14 anyways