News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Japanese Foreskin Resistance Ring

Started by skinnedback78, 2019-04-13 13:17:54

Previous topic - Next topic

skinnedback78

elviscock

I have tried similar rings, If your foreskin is stretched and loose like mine then dont waste your money. The skin can slip right over it, unless its a thick enough ring.

Jhead

I have tried them!!! Both the Day and the night version. I wouldn't recommend the night version as it's very lose. It's very inconvenient if you are a big grower like me. Get the day version and started wearing it 24/7. It's made of silicone so it's actually quite stretchy and you won't feel it much. The only issue is that after a month of wearing the ring, it will start getting very lose.
Having said that though, I feel like my foreskin does get shorter after a month of wearing it. See photos in the gallery. I will see if I can take a photo of myself  wearing the ring

rubbercock

The Japanese usage of the word phimosis is different from the rest of the world. Usually it means an unretractable foreskin but in Japan it means a foreskin that won't stay retracted. It's a subtle difference but an important one.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

cavalier

Looking at the design it would appear that they have designed it to stretch the frenulum which a normal ring would not do so well. Gotta be worth a try.