Author Topic: Coming to terms with sensitivity  (Read 4124 times)

Offline cromwell22

Coming to terms with sensitivity
« on: 2018-05-12 06:50:23 »
I have just started to tackle the sensitivity aspect of staying skinned back. In the evening I do my stretching exercise and get into bed retracted. My glans is still glossy and moist of course. My wife reaches over several times in the night to check I am still retracted. My foreskin seems to stay back well in bed and might need a couple of adjustments. The sensation as my glans makes contact with the bed-covers.is quite intense. It is not unpleasant and make a point of moving around. Towards morning my wife gently strokes my glans during her retraction check. I start counting the seconds until I beg her to stop. I am keeping a record of this. The first night I could only hold out for 3 seconds but it improves nightly. In the morning my glans is dry. It is slowly losing its shine. There is slight edema of the inner foreskin but it is not uncomfortable. I take a shower and my glans is not so sensitive when wet. I apply some vitamin E cream and do my morning stretches. I dress and my foreskin slowly slides forward. I will deal with this once the sensitivity is lower and I can cope with the constant rubbing of my underwear.

I am enjoying this exercise and am so glad I decided to start pulling back for long term retraction.

guest1850

Re: Coming to terms with sensitivity
« Reply #1 on: 2018-05-12 15:09:29 »
I’m curious at what level of sensitivity loss are you going for?  I retracted a few years ago semi aggressively and what I lost didn’t come back one I covered again so I’m hesitant to lose much more sensitivity

Offline cromwell22

« Reply #2 on: 2018-05-13 05:56:03 »
My main reason for staying pulled back is esthetic. I want to reduce the sensitivity at least to a point where the rubbing of underwear on a bare glans is no longer uncomfortable and I still feel pleasure when my glans is handled.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-05-14 10:08:08 »
I’m curious at what level of sensitivity loss are you going for?  I retracted a few years ago semi aggressively and what I lost didn’t come back one I covered again so I’m hesitant to lose much more sensitivity

Yes i do it for longer and when i do push the skin back i can say there is a definite loss, although not sure if it will come back, or the skin is completely desensitised

My main reason for staying pulled back is esthetic. I want to reduce the sensitivity at least to a point where the rubbing of underwear on a bare glans is no longer uncomfortable and I still feel pleasure when my glans is handled.

That will come in time
Love skining back and letting my head show