Author Topic: few questions about spooning  (Read 3787 times)

Offline Habijabi

• NSFW Access
few questions about spooning
« on: 2018-05-11 16:26:42 »
Hi All,
Regards from the US. I am 34.  I have tried to keep it retracted several times before. But I always lose patience after a few days. I am a grower. This time I am trying spooning for the last couple of days. It seems to kind of working, except the fact that I need to do it several times a day. I am doing it because bare looks sexier to me and I feel cleaner. I have few questions.
1. with spooning do I need to keep spooning for rest of my life or at some point foreskin will keep retracted after some point?
2. How long does it take for the head to completely dry out?
3. How does keeping it retracted shape of the head?

Thanks
habijabi

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
Re: few questions about spooning
« Reply #1 on: 2018-05-13 06:42:50 »
Hi.

Welcome! I have also successfully used the spoon method.
I dont think that any foreskin would automatically take this folded position so I guess you need to put your foreskin to that position.
I tried the glans ring method to see if my foreskin gets a bit shorter and after that go for the spoon method again. Still in the ring phase currently.

The shape of the head wont be different. For me when I retract a little more blood goes to the head so it stays a little bigger.
And I had great swelling for the first couole of months.
I take a shower every evening so i fold back and wash under my foreskin, and restore the position after. In this way it stays there for the whole day.

Good luck

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-05-14 10:02:13 »
Hi.

Welcome! I have also successfully used the spoon method.
I dont think that any foreskin would automatically take this folded position so I guess you need to put your foreskin to that position.
I tried the glans ring method to see if my foreskin gets a bit shorter and after that go for the spoon method again. Still in the ring phase currently.

The shape of the head wont be different. For me when I retract a little more blood goes to the head so it stays a little bigger.
And I had great swelling for the first couole of months.
I take a shower every evening so i fold back and wash under my foreskin, and restore the position after. In this way it stays there for the whole day.

Good luck

Yes agreed there is no magic bullet, even when you have done this fore some years. You might start to get the fold, which allows the skin to remain back, but that may take some time
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Habijabi

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-05-19 08:16:22 »
Thanks for your responses. Does the corona flares after permanently pulling back?

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-05-24 07:40:59 »
Not for long.
For me it was 1 week or so.