News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Using the spoon method

Started by thesevenpointfive, 2017-10-09 19:35:22

Previous topic - Next topic

thesevenpointfive

OK i use this method ( Spoon), but, i seem to have issue when i rotate the spoon to the frenulum and when i withdraw the spoon from there, some of the skin moves forward, whats the trick on the one to this, as before the spoon is removed the skin is back. any thoughts tricks etc
Love skining back and letting my head show

soundsgreat87

Gotta have some kind of lubrication in there (spit?). Otherwise the skin will stick to the spoon.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2017-10-09 22:54:00
Gotta have some kind of lubrication in there (spit?). Otherwise the skin will stick to the spoon.

I do it in the shower, it wet, its like the skin even wet sticks to the spoon, its so annoying, as i pull the spoon out so the skin moves

soundsgreat87

It sounds weird but water makes a terrible lube. When there's a thin layer of it, it makes things stick together instead.

Try either spit or lotion.

Lanyx

Lubricate with saliva. Apply pressure on the skin over the spoon as you quickly pull the spoon out.

thesevenpointfive

ok guys will try this thanks

cavalier

If you use something round and rotate it as you slide it to the underside it helps to keep the skin tucked in.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: cavalier on 2017-10-13 23:12:36
If you use something round and rotate it as you slide it to the underside it helps to keep the skin tucked in.

OK, i tried something like a small baby oil and it appeared to work