Author Topic: Inner Foreskin Sensitivity  (Read 24747 times)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
Re: Inner Foreskin Sensitivity
« Reply #30 on: 2017-08-19 17:29:42 »
Yo guys i bring news!

I tried the cock ring method but it turned uncomfortable for me.

But i used the scrhuncie tube method and it proved very comfortable for me. The inner foreskin sensitivity also begins to cease completely. I think in about 2-3 weeks it will be completely keratinized?

As for the scrhuncie tube method i had difficulty to find the exact size for me. The most schuncies i see are oversized. I sewed the tips of each tube to not open more. The method i use to wear it is keep pull back, wear it around until the glans and release the pull back so the skin of the inner foreskin remains around the cotton.

I also posts photos so you can also give me more suggestions and ideas.

jdm may i ask how do some people here stay pulled back? It's a way of habit you need to put to the foreskin? And how do you achieve it? Thanks!

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #31 on: 2017-08-20 00:18:21 »
Most recently I started to use coin method. But I do it intermittently so things like keratinization or desensitization aren't kicking in significantly yet. I'm having some hurdles with the fact that I do shave down there, when I use coin method, because of my dick size the foreskin fold reaches close to the bottom of the shaft, and when pubic stubble is around it's bothering me haha.

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #32 on: 2017-08-20 04:31:15 »
Hi Silverhawk, some of us are lucky and can staypulled back without any methods. Perhaps the phimotic band is just tighter. I think this is the case for me, once my foreskin is pulled back it can stay there almost permanently. To be honest if this was not the case I doubt I would have started this journey.
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #33 on: 2017-08-21 02:49:25 »
jdm may i ask how do some people here stay pulled back? It's a way of habit you need to put to the foreskin? And how do you achieve it? Thanks!
I'm not sure I completely understand the question. There are many methods, used by various members here. Everyone has his own preference. You can see a number of options explained in the Informal autocircumcision techniques guide, found here. http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.0
There are some other methods, which are not included there, but which are discussed in various other thread elsewhere on the forum. You'll just need to look around. If you are asking how some men achieve a permanent state of retraction, where they don't have to use any special gimmicks to keep the foreskin back anymore, the idea is, indeed that you train your foreskin to form a habit of staying back. This is generally done by simply keeping the foreskin pulled back, by whichever technique you like best, for as long as possible. Over a period of months to years of keeping the foreskin pulled back, it will become trained to stay that way on its own. This is explained in reasonably well on the Kumakkey web site. Here are links to two particular pages, which compare the foreskin to different types of springs. In this analogy, a normal foreskin is analogous to a compression spring, and a trained foreskin becomes more like a tension spring. Have a look. Use google translate to read the pages in your language.
http://kumakkey.com/kioku1.htm
http://kumakkey.com/kioku2.htm

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #34 on: 2017-08-21 03:52:19 »
Over a period of months to years of keeping the foreskin pulled back, it will become trained to stay that way on its own. This is explained in reasonably well on the Kumakkey web site. Here are links to two particular pages, which compare the foreskin to different types of springs. In this analogy, a normal foreskin is analogous to a compression spring, and a trained foreskin becomes more like a tension spring.

To take what jdm is saying a step further, it is not only the foreskin that needs to take the form of a tension spring, but the shaft skin as well. Younger gents with thicker skin will take on deep folds/wrinkles if properly retained back without artificial means. If one can achieve this, it then becomes impossible for the foreskin to cover the glans at all without special taping to stay covered.

This is where those that do have sufficient length to achieve this deep shaft folding keep perpetuating the need to use these means to stay retracted by not achieving this. Bin there, done that if anyone wants further info.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #35 on: 2017-08-22 11:58:23 »
Interesting. I'd like more info, Hazeleye.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #36 on: 2017-08-23 05:00:13 »
I will give you a little of my history, for what it is worth, jdm. Over 60 years ago, in an attempt to be pulled back, I had come across the info that the frenum needed to be freed to facilitate this state. I was able to thin it which did allow a better pulled back. I also developed a rubber ring that I have discussed earlier, made from liquid latex, to hold the foreskin back.

However, these steps never did give me the perfect ability to stay back freely. It wasn't until I started to wear snug briefs later that I was able to achieve perfection. I am a bit in the shower category so the following may be one sided for some. When I was dressing, or placing the penis back after relieving, I would pull the shaft skin well up so the foreskin then was smoother. In addition, I would ensure that the penis was not hanging down around the scrotum but was resting high up on it with the snug brief holding it in place. This would ensure that any downward movement of the glans would keep the shaft skin still high and folded with the foreskin not having folds.

I did this process over a few years when I decided that I wanted the foreskin to cover the glans again. I found that the shaft skin then was so tightly folded that it was impossible for it to stay that way without taping the prepuce, as in an artificial phimosis. It took some 5 years of taping before it would finally stay covered over the glans. By the way, the foreskin/glans had become so dried out that I had to then apply a cream of some sort to provide artificial lubricant for those years.

With the shaft skin having smoothed out over some 26 years, now it was not only the glans having to get used to being exposed again, but also the foreskin staying pulled back. However, with the shaft skin being thinner, it forms finer folds making the ability to stay pulled back easier so that I can stay pulled back without any aids of any kind again.

What I have described may not be of interest to those that choose not to have their frenums freed or choose not to wear restrictive items of any sort. But if it is of any interest to you, jdm, all the best!

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #37 on: 2017-08-23 18:55:48 »
Thanks for sharing your story and tips, Hazeleye. Just a point of clarification about your frenulum, though. You've used the terms "freed" and "thin" in your description. When I read "freed" I jumped to the impression that you had cut, tied off, or otherwise detached your frenulum. But then you said that you were able to "thin" it, which makes me think that maybe you used some sort of steroid cream to make it thinner and stretch it out. Can you elaborate on what you actually did with out frenulum?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #38 on: 2017-08-24 03:28:55 »
Sorry, jdm, regarding the frenulum. Originally years ago, as a young guy not knowing what I know today, I did what would be called a mini tie-off on the frenulum with needle and thread just below the pee-hole to deaden the tissue. Left it for a few minutes and then took a sharp razor blade and started cutting the frenum back along the cord at that point, thinning it. This did not totally remove it as in the tying-off of today, but I did end up with a much thinner cord. I did this process to further the freeing a few more times to extend the freed area.

Over the years it did serve me quite well. Since there is not a major blood source, little blood was realized since I avoided the soft tissue below. Also, there are few nerves around the cord, so not much pain realized, notwithstanding the frenulum is supposed to provide pleasure when lateral force is applied.

You were enquiring if a cream of some sort was used. No, just the process described. Today, I would have used the tie-off process as described elsewere. In fact, to free the frenulum further, I have tied the cord off fully recently. That was how I made the statement earlier on another thread regarding those that were attempting to stretch their frenums that there are fibrous cords inside very similar to an ordinary tendon. I was wondering how much actual stretching of such a tendon could take place.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #39 on: 2017-08-28 13:39:54 »
Very interesting the links you sent me jdm! They are really helpful in understanding the foreskin functions!

Did you manage to achieve that method too like Hazeleye?

I am thinking of trying by putting the Silicone ring i bought on the other side of the penis and pulling over to other side the foreskin. I am going to post a pic when i get it.

When i wash in the bath and i pull over the foreskin i notice it remains in the position i leave it for around 5 seconds and goes under the glans like photos i post so i hope to have a posibility to make it.

Did everyone in this forum achieved this method? It looks like being circumcised and at the same time uncicumcised!

Hazeleye said it took too many time to achieve this method. How about the others?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #40 on: 2017-08-28 19:30:18 »
Very interesting the links you sent me jdm! They are really helpful in understanding the foreskin functions!
Glad I could  help.
Did you manage to achieve that method too like Hazeleye?
No. I have never tried to achieve truly permanent retraction. I pull back intermittently, for periods of various duration. Sometimes days, sometimes weeks, sometimes months. But I've never done it for longer than three months. Now, three months is the duration which many Japanese retraction aid manufacturers claim is the minimum you might have to wear the foreskin pulled back, before it stays back on its own. In my experience, it generally does stay back much better after three months, but sometimes still wants to roll forward. However, I generally don't keep it retracted during sleep, so I'm not really keeping it back 24/7 for three month. More like 16/7. Also, I have not cut, or tied off my frenulum. I am working on stretching it, although not very aggressively, but I don't want to detach it.
I am thinking of trying by putting the Silicone ring i bought on the other side of the penis and pulling over to other side the foreskin. I am going to post a pic when i get it.
I don't fully understand what you mean, so I'll wait to see your pic before commenting.
When i wash in the bath and i pull over the foreskin i notice it remains in the position i leave it for around 5 seconds and goes under the glans like photos i post so i hope to have a posibility to make it.
Absolutely you do. :)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #41 on: 2017-08-28 21:36:15 »
No. I have never tried to achieve truly permanent retraction. I pull back intermittently, for periods of various duration. Sometimes days, sometimes weeks, sometimes months. But I've never done it for longer than three months. Now, three months is the duration which many Japanese retraction aid manufacturers claim is the minimum you might have to wear the foreskin pulled back, before it stays back on its own. In my experience, it generally does stay back much better after three months, but sometimes still wants to roll forward. However, I generally don't keep it retracted during sleep, so I'm not really keeping it back 24/7 for three month. More like 16/7. Also, I have not cut, or tied off my frenulum. I am working on stretching it, although not very aggressively, but I don't want to detach it.

Glad you shared me your way of being pulled back! :)

As for me i liked the spoon method for years now! But sometimes it gets too ichy and hurts me and sometimes i am not able to achieve it as i like! I prefer to go 24/7 pulled back on spoon method except from when i bath or i clean my inner foreskin once a day!

But when i have sex i prefer to pull over and have sex as an uncircumcised man. However when i put the condom i pull back again!

Well i just tried it now! It's only 15 minutes since then!

I begun using 1 silicone ring and then i remembered the method with the 2 metalic rings and added a 2nd silicone ring. The feeling i get now except from the strecthing i feel is even better from my spoon method.

I am so impressed with the human body.  I remember myself that it hurted me so much when i was just going pulled back to make my inner foreskin keratinized at the beggining. I even remember that iches i had under the frenulum. I like the fact i got nothing of it now!

Well i post the photos jdm! I need your opinion and the opinion of the other retractors! :)

The first pic is the cock ring in the middle of my penis and i pull all the foreskin under it

In the second the method is same but i added another ring under the glans supposing the skin wond reach the glans. :) Opinions! :)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #42 on: 2017-08-28 23:37:06 »
I post more news from my previous post. I was able to maintain that method for not so much.. i need to find a comfortable and easy method that can help me receive permanent retraction... any ideas?

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #43 on: 2017-08-28 23:55:36 »
Sorry for the 3 posts, i can't see the edit button around here. I want to add that even though it was difficult i even began to see good signs of a future permanent retraction after i removed the rings as the foreskin reached the glans and some of it remained near it and it didn't unfold behind the glans like it normally does.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #44 on: 2017-08-29 16:12:55 »
I'm not sure why you would wear the second ring half way down on the shaft like that. The one right behind the glans makes sense, because it will prevent the skin from covering the glans. But what is the purpose of the other ring? I could understand wearing a second ring right behind the first one, because this would act like one long ring, and keep the foreskin pulled back even further. But the way you are doing it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Can you explain the logic?