News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Weird dark bump in my urethra

Started by andrewm555, 2022-10-13 14:15:09

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewm555

I've been pulled back for weeks now and one day I felt this weird sting in my urethra but paid no attention to it. When I finally got home, I checked what it was because it still stung when I touch it, and then I see this dark bump inside of it. Should I be worried? Just what is this??? (The bump is way darker than what it appears in the pics)

Nivek

You are able to touch inside your urethra? Hmm, could an insect have gone inside and bitten it?

I would be worried...

andrewm555

No, I'm only able to touch the lip, further than that would probably hurt like hell
Though maybe it's the lube that I used that caused this? When I was jacking off yesterday the lube got in the urethra and it hurt to piss (the lube was water based btw)

andrewm555

Other than that it doesn't hurt to pee anymore, but I'm still worried about the bump

Nivek

When I masturbated with certain soap, it does hurt to piss after ejaculation, but the pain (burning pain) is only temporary. I don't think lube could have such effect since it's meant for that purpose, unless you are using something else as Lube?

Let's wait for other opinions....

Nivek

Actually, I can't make out the bum from the pics. Instead, it looks like your urethra is stuck together...?

andrewm555

The bump is in the right side but the light is obscuring it so its darkness isnt that visible
The bump is kinda dark and reddish (small veiny things) but there's not sign of blood or anything

andrewm555

I guess I'll have my foreskin on until this clears away

CuriousSkinner

I think I see it the most in the second picture. It almost looks like a bruise or a blood blister. I think I would roll forward for a few days and see if it improves, otherwise you might have to get yourself to the doctors mate. I havent seen anything like that before but hopefully its just irritation from friction. I presume you havent injured it knowingly in any way?

andrewm555

Don't think so, but maybe it's also because of my penis still not being keratinized, it's not able to move freely because I always get hard when it rubs on my boxers, and my pants don't help either because they're too tight

CuriousSkinner

Yeah I mean logically it must be from pulling back,, but its a strange one. Perhaps if its tight in your boxers the friction is pulling your urethra open more and then the inside is rubbing? Is that a feasible explanation do you think, or is it futher down into the urethra than that?

Getting hard from being pulled back is pretty normal, it takes ages to get used to as well!

Nivek

Ahh I see the bump now. Yes, it's best to pull forward for now and see if it heals... hoping for the best ..

GhostFace

I'm more surprised at how wide your opening is tbh

I do sounding sometimes and never had any issues with lube, and yeah, I always use water based ones, the only times I feel pain is when trying to go bigger (very rarely) and or weird penis dynamics with something in. I'm willing to bet you were doing something like that, or you got something mixed up when peeing tbh, ain't normal.

As for the bump, my guess is as good as @CuriousSkinner, most likely caused by friction.

Give it 48 hours and if it doesn't look better /or/ if you see red streaks, something oozes out, pain worsens, swelling takes place, yada yada yada infection signs, go to a doctor. If nothing arises, I wouldn't worry about it and just give it time.
Feel free to mail me anything, it might take up to a week for me to actually see and reply to it though, but I always check Discord.

andrewm555

I don't know what sounding is but my hole looked bigger because i was stretching it for the camera to see the bump
I'll check it later again since I'm currently on my way home

Kylar

Hmm, that bump looks normal to me, the meatus (the opening on the glans) and the end of the urethra is shaped very differently for everyone, and often the meatus has a slight protrusion that I think helps with closing the hole fully.  Some people's protrusions really face outward, some have it more recessed... some people's don't align properly... everyone's different.  So anyway, stretching the hole open shows these "lips" on the meatus, and they're often dark and the walls of the urethra have blood vessels run in them.