Author Topic: Instant circumcision experience, my attempt  (Read 30960 times)

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
Re: Instant circumcision experience, my attempt
« Reply #30 on: 2017-01-13 19:08:49 »
I like transpore the only problem is the gum seems to come off and stick to the skin and can be difficult to get off.

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #31 on: 2017-01-14 04:50:11 »
Very true. I usually wind up rubbing off the glue so much on the shower that I get hard again. Conveniently have the foreskin pulled back already so I just have a go in the shower lol

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #32 on: 2017-01-18 04:56:12 »
3M Absolute Waterproof is the best tape period, other than the kind of rubbery smell. It's stretchy, very tacky but leaves zero residue, sticks enough to itself without losing grip much over time, and removes easily when you're ready. Breathable like transpore, but much more stretchy, so it works both hard and soft.

Also FYI for those who wouldn't tell the world that foreskin retraction is one of your "hobbies", I feel I should make a few points:

First, your ISP knows whichever websites you are going to unless you are using some kind of proxy, anonymization software/service, or onion routing. Unless you are using internet software designed for privacy and anonymity, google and facebook and yahoo etc know where you are browsing, and they put together a profile on you for "marketing and 'personalization' purposes".  And yeah, they will give that data to a government upon request. It's not paranoia, it's actually reality. If you would like to know more, look up the "Utah Data Center", a horrible waste of $2 Billion American taxpayer money.

Second, you can protect yourself by using software designed for anonymity, security, and privacy. Much of this software is free, even at the operating system level. Look up Whonix, TOR, and Tails. More user friendly than you'd think. Though the US govt has violated it's own 4th amendment by unlawful surveillance without a warrant, with these tools, you CAN protect your privacy and anonymity. If you have a career in the public light such as a teacher, coach, clergy, politician, etc, and don't think it'd be a good idea to inform the whole world say, that you enjoy periodically wearing your foreskin retracted, it's a no-brainer to use these tools.

Not intending to be inflammatory about this stuff guys, but I feel it's a crime to keep this info to myself.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #33 on: 2017-01-18 06:47:42 »
Oh shit, the NSA is gonna find out I pull my foreskin back ;D

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #34 on: 2017-01-18 11:59:54 »
Oh shit, the NSA is gonna find out I pull my foreskin back ;D

At the rate we are losing our privacy the next thing the government will want is to implant an RFID in your foreskin so they can log WHEN you pull your foreskin back.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #35 on: 2017-01-19 04:52:28 »
TapedStick, you fully explain a basic point that I was earlier trying to make. After what has taken place recently with American politics, we should all realize that the internet is not normally an anonymous source as some may think.

Not intending to be inflammatory about this stuff guys, but I feel it's a crime to keep this info to myself.

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #36 on: 2017-01-28 23:29:29 »
Finally got my 3m absolute this week. Not impressed. Although it's soft and easy to remove and leaves no residue it doesn't stay in place for more than a couple of hours. Not like transpore which I can wear for 2-3 days, even after showering.

Wont be buying that again.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #37 on: 2017-01-31 06:00:28 »
Finally got my 3m absolute this week. Not impressed. Although it's soft and easy to remove and leaves no residue it doesn't stay in place for more than a couple of hours. Not like transpore which I can wear for 2-3 days, even after showering.

I've been able to easily go 3 days with 3M absolute waterproof, and yeah I was showering of course. I'm not sure why it's not working for you Johnscot. One component of the success for me is probably that I don't shave my pubes. A few hairs under the tape (assuming they aren't being pulled by the tape) strengthen the hold. Also, you want to apply a slight stretch while applying to a flaccid penis, preferably clean and very dry. Applying the slight stretch lets me stay COMPLETELY retracted flaccid or hard, and for days if I choose.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #38 on: 2017-02-08 23:18:03 »
I've been able to easily go 3 days with 3M absolute waterproof, and yeah I was showering of course. I'm not sure why it's not working for you Johnscot. One component of the success for me is probably that I don't shave my pubes. A few hairs under the tape (assuming they aren't being pulled by the tape) strengthen the hold. Also, you want to apply a slight stretch while applying to a flaccid penis, preferably clean and very dry. Applying the slight stretch lets me stay COMPLETELY retracted flaccid or hard, and for days if I choose.
I second TapedSticks observations. My experience has been very similar. Although I prefer KT tape, Absolute Waterproof can last me for days. Experiment a little more. You'll get the hang of it.