News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Flaring

Started by Sigra, 2017-02-17 17:33:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigra

I've read that a lot of guys who experiment with retraction in the long term develop a more 'flared' glans (specifically corona) which helps in keeping the foreskin back.

Is ths inevitable, as in something that naturally happens, or does it only happen to some men and not others?

Hazeleye

Quote from: Sigra on 2017-02-17 17:33:28
I've read that a lot of guys who experiment with retraction in the long term develop a more 'flared' glans (specifically corona) which helps in keeping the foreskin back.

Is ths inevitable, as in something that naturally happens, or does it only happen to some men and not others?

Maybe somebody should run a poll on this to find out. It would be interesting to see the results. I know mine did after I had first pulled back a good many years ago.

camchain

Mine must be the same then, as my skin just stay's behind the head and always has. Must be one of the lucky one's.

soundsgreat87

I haven't noticed any really obvious flaring when looking at my glans. But I swear the ridge is more pronounced when the foreskin is forward. I wish I had some kind of objective measurement.

bobenc0

Mine surely flared a bit after I started retracting permanently.
Now when I roll the foreskin over the glans the corona ring is much more noticeable than before.
Maybe that takes it's time and then the skin stays back on it's own easier
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2017-02-18 19:34:57
I haven't noticed any really obvious flaring when looking at my glans. But I swear the ridge is more pronounced when the foreskin is forward. I wish I had some kind of objective measurement.

Same here

Quote from: Sigra on 2017-02-17 17:33:28

I have done it for some while and not sure that i do see that flaring, as i want it to help me keep the skin back. Looks like it does work for some guys, but for me it does not look noticeable

Love skining back and letting my head show

jdm

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2017-02-18 19:34:57
You know, I hadn't really though about it, but that sounds about right for me too. Didn't really think mine had flared out noticeably, but it is quite a bit more visible through the skin, when rolled forward. Good observation.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: jdm on 2017-02-20 05:50:44
You know, I hadn't really though about it, but that sounds about right for me too. Didn't really think mine had flared out noticeably, but it is quite a bit more visible through the skin, when rolled forward. Good observation.

I checked again, still really can not say it has
Love skining back and letting my head show