News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

new idea

Started by europeandude, 2017-02-07 17:32:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim1

Has anyone tried the "gates of hell" chastity device as a foreskin retractor?

jdm

I also thought of wire coat hangers. Unfortunately, I didn't have any. I tried using some plumbing solder, which is quite malleable. Also, I thought I might be able to fuse the ends together, just by heating them. Unfortunately, this did not work, so I wound up just twisting the ends together, and covering them with tape. The results were not great, and it didn't work well for me. I'm not sure how much the the failure was due to the poor fabrication, and how much was just that I have less foreskin than than the guy in the video. Which makes it harder to use this type of device. Either way, I'm still very interested in trying this thing, if I can come up with a good way to make one. Please share if any of you have any luck! :)

bobenc0

Just a quick question..do we have to create this device ourselves ?
I thought we can buy them online..
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Pulledbackbelgian

Maybe electric wiring can be used to make such a device.
Leave the insulation in place and where the beginning and the ending touches places some heat shrinking tube.

Just an idea, don't know if it will work

jdm

Quote from: Pulledbackbelgian on 2017-02-15 09:21:46
Maybe electric wiring can be used to make such a device.
Leave the insulation in place and where the beginning and the ending touches places some heat shrinking tube.

Just an idea, don't know if it will work
That might work. It's worth a try. Let me know if it works for you!

jdm

Quote from: bobenc0 on 2017-02-15 07:11:42
Just a quick question..do we have to create this device ourselves ?
I thought we can buy them online..
The guy in the video has a bunch of variations in a little package, but they look homemade to me. I think he might be trying to sell them or something, but it's hard to tell. I don't speak Russian. he does provide a contact e-mail. We could try to write him and find out more. With google translate, we should be able to communicate. Sort of. :)

soundsgreat87

Yeah the google auto-translate on the video is extremely sketchy but that part with the package of rings seems to be him talking about how they could be sold commonly or something.