Author Topic: Back and forth  (Read 10403 times)

Offline bothfeelgood

Back and forth
« on: 2015-01-31 00:58:02 »
New member here.  I've skinne back on and off now for a while.  My concern is that if I do it too long, and I decide to go back to more sensitive, if I go back to being overed will I regain all my sensitivity back or will it be gone for good?

Offline GlansLiberation

• NSFW Access
Re: Back and forth
« Reply #1 on: 2015-01-31 07:22:05 »
I understand your reasoning. Speaking for myself, I can say (having stopped pulling back for about to weeks now) that my glans isn't 100% as shiny-sensitive as before, and I suppose unlikely to become so again.
On the other hand, it's not that this came without gain. What I've gotten in return is that my significant other can wank my bare cockhead (without lube even), so I can now cum with my bare glans on full display (and full stimulation) the entire time.

So yeah, it's true, I gave away my original physical hypersensitivity, but I have to say I still got a net gain in sexual stimulation.
MESSENGERS: Kik, Telegram, Threema, WhatsApp. PM if you'd like to talk.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #2 on: 2015-02-01 07:25:08 »
I agree with Glans, +++ looks great, dry, clean, takes slightly longer to build up to a much more intense orgasm and, as you say, skin stays back for dry wank and intercourse if she wet enough, which she usually is +++
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline matureknob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2015-02-04 13:10:34 »
Yes you do lose sensitivity in the knob, of course you do, but your pleasure is transferred to the shaft of your cock.  Don't worry about it.  I enjoy my skinned back cock every bit as much as before.

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2015-02-06 19:25:02 »
I have found that within the past 2 years of keeping foreskin 80% of the time covering my glans, it has regained some sensitivity. For example, I did not feel the difference when the skin covered the glans, and when I was retracted. It all felt the same. I have gone longer and longer with the skin covering the glans and when I do retract for the day, I definitely feel the head rubbing on my underwear. To put it simply, The sensation on my glans in the past was the same retracted or not. Now I definitely feel some tingling on the head when I do retract. Anyone agree?

I don't think I will ever get the sensitivity I originally had on my glans, but it does feel more sensitive. This is why I have been kinda covering the glans back more often now.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2015-02-06 19:29:21 »
would you say, you regret the decision to keep your head retracted so long or would you do it the same way again?

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2015-02-06 19:51:41 »
I absolutely loved the process of retracting it until it was permanent. I loved achieving the cut look without the surgery and I always felt like I had the best of both worlds. I convinced a few friends to try retracting and the ones that stuck with it still retract permanently to this day.

I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. The nice part about not having the surgery, is that retraction is reversible. I do it for personal pleasurable reasons. I still think some uncut penises look hot, and I will never remove my foreskin either. But guys with foreskins can definitely experiment a lot more than guys without foreskins!.

Have fun with it. Set goals like i did of keeping it fully retracted for X number of days or just pull it back and tape it at your leisure. It was sort of a sex game for me. Keep us posted of your adventures, as I am having a great time reading other guy's experiences.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2015-02-06 19:56:34 »
Ah ok thats nice to hear!

Maybe your right setting goals would help a lot. I probably should do a diary and keep you guys and myself updated every day? What would u say to that, would anyone like to read this (from zero to glans :D )?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #8 on: 2015-02-06 21:22:06 »
I absolutely loved the process of retracting it until it was permanent. I loved achieving the cut look without the surgery and I always felt like I had the best of both worlds. I convinced a few friends to try retracting and the ones that stuck with it still retract permanently to this day.

I don't suppose they'd be interested in this forum, would they? ;D

I probably should do a diary and keep you guys and myself updated every day? What would u say to that, would anyone like to read this (from zero to glans :D )?

I would!

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2015-02-06 21:34:31 »
well cool, then i think i will start that tomorrow and we see how many days in a row i can do :D wish me luck^^

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2015-02-06 23:23:35 »
well cool, then i think i will start that tomorrow and we see how many days in a row i can do :D wish me luck^^

I would love to follow your progress!