Author Topic: Question about covering up.  (Read 5111 times)

Offline Ikke01

Question about covering up.
« on: 2019-04-26 16:25:11 »
Hey
I have been retracting for over 1,5 years and I started to wonder what it was like to have the glans covered again. Today I started that "experiment", but I've got a question. When the glans starts going back to normal (it's already getting a bit moist), does all the progress I've made the last 1,5 years dissapear? I am really curious as to what the feeling was like, but if all progress is lost, I will stop covering.

Cheers

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Question about covering up.
« Reply #1 on: 2019-04-27 00:42:40 »
It doesn't, at least not immediately. I've been covered for a week before, and when I went back to retracting it instantly became dry again. I think you have to cover it for months to undo what you've done.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-04-27 03:45:03 »
It doesn't, at least not immediately. I've been covered for a week before, and when I went back to retracting it instantly became dry again. I think you have to cover it for months to undo what you've done.

soundsgreat87 is quite correct. Short term covering will likely have little permanent effect on sensitivity recovering, etc. However, if one should choose to permanently stay covered for a long time, you will go almost back to where you started.

I had been permanently pulled back for 30 years, then decided that I wanted to be covered again. The shaft skin had become so permanently wrinkled that it took 5 years of special taping to keep from automatically going forward. After having been covered for a further 26 years it took gradual pulling back over time to be able to be permanently pulled back comfortably.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-04-28 07:02:23 »
soundsgreat87 is quite correct. Short term covering will likely have little permanent effect on sensitivity recovering, etc. However, if one should choose to permanently stay covered for a long time, you will go almost back to where you started.

Yes i agree with soundsgreat87 and Hazeleye, i some times pull it forwards for some time and when retracted it dries out pretty quickly 
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-05-01 05:29:11 »
I would say if it took you for example 5 months to have your glans and skin keratinized and dry it will also took 5 months to get them back to moist and sensitive look and feel, but it will surely never go back completely the way it used to be befor you ever started retracting :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-05-01 23:52:45 »
Same experience here, if I’m covered for a week, then retract it dries within an hour at most
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-05-02 14:53:58 »

I had been permanently pulled back for 30 years, then decided that I wanted to be covered again. The shaft skin had become so permanently wrinkled that it took 5 years of special taping to keep from automatically going forward. After having been covered for a further 26 years it took gradual pulling back over time to be able to be permanently pulled back comfortably.

Why did you actually change your mind twice?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2019-05-03 03:01:13 »
Why did you actually change your mind twice?

Maybe for the same reason that some on here are covered for a week, then go uncovered for a further week, in other words, seeking a change. However, as I look back on the lost 26 years of being covered, I do think of that lost time being covered. However, once you start being covered up for a period it becomes difficult to be uncovered again due to increased sensitivity as in the original commencement, hence in the end 26 years.

The urge to pull-back again did come after lurking on here for a little while three years ago and to recover what I had been missing out on.

Offline Ikke01

« Reply #8 on: 2019-05-18 11:05:34 »
Thank you all for the replies :). Really helpful!
I had it covered for about a week and then I decided to go back again. It's just a weird feeling to have it back covered up. It sure was nice to try, but pulling back has just become more natural :).

Thanks once again!